Found me some boosters...

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Found me some boosters...

so just finished playing a game of kill confirmed on village.. found me a trio of them boosters... just wondering who i could contact around here to get these little kiddies, into the trouble that they deserve? i have the video uploaded into my vault

Level 2
9 REPLIES

Re: Found me some boosters...

in reply to HEBBSY1

I found some boosters today too.

I looked up BanCandy on Twitter, but apparently we're supposed to send reports to [Removed by Moderator] now? Can someone confirm or give correct info?

Level 12

in reply to CylonNumber6

Send the info to report@infinityward.com with the GTz , map ,elite time ,K/D Hope this helps

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

smokesdope wrote:

Send the info to report@infinityward.com with the GTz , map ,elite time ,K/D Hope this helps

This is the email to use. Removed the other in this thread.

Highlighted

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

I ended up sending it to the other email.

Is that ok?

Level 12

in reply to HEBBSY1

Ive made a twitter account just for this reason as BanCandy dont come around here no more by the looks of it (go figer?) Ive sent tweets/emails to both stated above still no reply or nothing loaded vault to youtube and all

Level 4

in reply to HEBBSY1

I don't know why people boost. I guess in KC it would affect your ranking but really, it's EASY to level fast in terms of prestige's in MW3. I just don't understand why people are that naive. It's not like you can 'boost' your way to a higher salary at a job.

Level 48

in reply to HEBBSY1

You can report them but good luck having anything done.Think about how many people play this game.Booster and cheats know thats a slilm chance of being busted.For every one reset there is probably 3 to start boosting.Is just the way it is and it cant be stopped.

Level 3

in reply to HEBBSY1

I understand why this frustrates some people but I feel it's down to the developers to police their game, if they can't why should I.

I leave the lobby and move on.

Level 1

in reply to HEBBSY1

there name on twitter is

IW enforcers

Level 12

Studios