Everytime i try and create a clan it doesnt work it just says that this clan name is taken .

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Everytime i try and create a clan it doesnt work it just says that this clan name is taken .

even if I type in weghj39w8vj3 or something like that.

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Everytime i try and create a clan it doesnt work it just says that this clan name is taken .

in reply to BeerSeeker

to lazy to comment... oh im commenting ?  hmm well i had this problem once. do you have any mw3 data played ? are you already in a clan? Are you in the right section? just some brief questions you should ask yourself. if yes,no,yes are your answers than log out and log back in and try again.

Level 10

Re: Everytime i try and create a clan it doesnt work it just says that this clan name is taken .

in reply to xKingofCODx

so you need to have played MW3 to get a clan name started on BO2?  hmm ...   that sucks for me i guess, i don't own MW3....im getting the same mssg over and over.... i would really like to create one, being an elite member and all, i hope it's fixed and not intended...

Level 1

in reply to BeerSeeker

its the same for me on ps3 it just keeps giving me the message name allready taken wats going on ?????

Level 1

in reply to gazaf2k13

Same here

Level 1

Studios