Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Elite Clan Operations- We request an update!

in reply to dstr001

@dstr001 Had you properly read my post you would have seen that I was very specifically criticizing the fact that there are no recent status updates on the official elite status page.  I wasn't referring to a bunch of posts buried in a forum which users have to dig to find.  Take off your troll hat and go do something useful.

Level 1

in reply to fatalvisi0n

1-17-12

Level 1

in reply to ProN00B

Its the 18 and nothing?

Level 1

in reply to fatalvisi0n

joke

Level 1

in reply to fatalvisi0n

I been holding off recruiting because the stupid challenges aren't out yet. We are wasting practically 2 months already and nothing yet really? We need them now. I haven't even been playing MW3 because the challenges aren't out yet. I been playing Skyrim actually. (I already beat it twice but I'm making a 3rd character)

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to fatalvisi0n

Here is a link to the page you need to see.

Level 1

in reply to fatalvisi0n

i smell bull shit.  this is a classic example of "Bait and Switch"      way to steal my money  call of duty

Level 1

in reply to fatalvisi0n

Man wut i keep stressing is that they think we really care about friday fight an noob boob
WE CARE 2 HORSES ASS ABOUT THAT we got clan that need moving an u guys are moving like lil miss daisy. watch ima try an get Annoymos on beach head. i bet they can scare the slacking slow working elite team

Level 1

in reply to ryderP14

Oh I actually want anon to come to elite and haxxor it up...with the skillz that they have, they would have finished elite before BH can start planning.

Level 1

in reply to fatalvisi0n

It's cute how you think they care ;P they filled a swimming pool full of 100s which they roll around in while drinking wine, and on occasion they roll a lop top up beside said pool and open up the COD forums to laugh at all of those out there who think they are working on fixing their product we paid for in advance...Activision thinks its cool to take our money and not deliever? Hows about you give everyone a free copy of the next call of duty game and we'll pay you back "coming soon"

Level 1

Studios