Do people ever think???

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Do people ever think???

in reply to mdm123456789

I love me some easy noobs in the morning!

Level 2

in reply to samgold-1

A noob to me is someone who is new to the game and doesn't know how to play the game so if someone calls you a noob if you noob tube them or your using something they don't like they are stupid as hell. A noob wouldn't use a noob tube on a camper they just keep going to that location. Garbage on the other hand is when someone complains all the time while exploiting everything in sight they are to scared to move and they don't know how to adapt all they can say is remove this nerf that lol.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to mdm123456789

Lmao wanna know what I don't get is when a camper goes on here making a thread telling them to stop complaining what a HUGE laugh that is. You campers complain way more then runner n gunners actually not on MW3 because it's a camper only game. But before they patched MW3 and released it you campers did nothing but complain on here these are the fine examples of your complaints marathon, lightweight, assassin, dead silence, heart beat sensors, shotguns, smgs, ALL explosives, replenishable tactical and lethal grenades, danger close, ALL support killstreaks, tactical insertion in kill confirmed that wasn't boosting related, throwing knife in infection, "overpowered" guns, rapid fire, akimbo, machine pistols, tactical knife, quickdraw, spawn system not being static so you can spawn camp and the list gets even larger everyday so you complain just as much as runner n gunners if not more. What I don't get is you keep telling people to learn how to adapt when you can't even adapt yourself, you also don't like challenges. Learn to adapt campers cause I guarantee you that if runner n gunners got their perks and equipment back your k/d would be 0.00003 and you would complain every day. Stop complaining and learn to adapt seriously and this is coming from a tactical player.

Level 7

in reply to Adam1235678

I'm not talking about campers or run and gunners, I've gotten p!ssed a few times just like EVERYONE ELSE, but for the most part, I could care less how people play. I was just wanting to know what others think about this whole "you're a noob if you make it hard for me to kill you" tactic people use. Thanks for your input though.

Level 19

in reply to mdm123456789

They did basically steer MW3 in the direction of camping with the awful cramped maps that encourage corner camping, not to mention they nerfed all "run and gun" weapons pretty bad.

n00b to me though is the idiots I was playing with tonight. Other team has counter-UAV up and they keep on spamming UAVs and advanced UAVs when we can't even use it...that's n00b! lol

Level 8

in reply to DaShuk2381

inoright

Level 1

in reply to DaShuk2381

Why is that noobish? Because they cramped your playing style? Your reply is just what I'm talking about. "They're using this so I can't use that" Really dude? You're saying they are noobs for spamming counter uav and uav, and made it to where you guys couldn't spam yours. Thank you for your reply and helping me proove my point.

Level 19

in reply to mdm123456789

No I think you missed what he was saying. 

Team 1 has a CUAV up

team 2 (being dumb) keep putting up their UAVs after they *should* know a CUAV is up and putting up a UAV is pointless.

On topic:

I 100% agree with what you are saying in principal. Anyone who calls someone a noob, is fundamentally idiotic:

- If you cannot kill someone, who is the noob?

- If someone is new to the game, I think they know they are a noob so the insult has no weight

- As someone stated above, someone using a launcher to flush out campers/a room is actually using their head, ,thus not a noob.

etc...

Calling someone a noob is (most of the time), the pot calling the kettle black.

Activision Ambassador

This ^^ is spot on

Level 31

in reply to mdm123456789

It annoys me when people complain about things and when you tell them that there are counters and they should try using them they get all flustered. The real reason people want the PRs to be removed is because they don't want to sacrafice Quickdraw for Assassin. They want the game to be focused around them and how they play

So many people are selfish with this game

Level 75

Studios