Do not listen to ANYONE who claims the weapons are OP.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Re: Do not listen to ANYONE who claims the weapons are OP.

in reply to xxsnakedocxx

only unskilled players/sore losers cry about weapons....they don't have the skill or capicity to counter said weapons...therefore cry about it.

Only improvement needed is the removal of aim assist off of snipers

http://community.callofduty.com/message/5887#5887

http://community.callofduty.com/message/5887#5887

Level 7

in reply to ifrerkinbr4di

ifrerkinbr4di wrote:

only unskilled players/sore losers cry about weapons....they don't have the skill or capicity to counter said weapons...therefore cry about it.

DING DING DING DING DING!!!

But you forgot KDR whores (E-peen strokers).

They are good, but when they get killed, they start shitting their diaper, crying.

The noobier the player, the louder they wale,

Level 8

in reply to ifrerkinbr4di

Only unskilled players/sore losers cry about aim assist for snipers...they don't have the skill or capacity to counter said aim assist...therefore, they cry about it.

See what I did there? A lot of people have their idea of what should/shouldn't be in a game and what is OP. You've just proven that you're no different and taking jabs at them made you look like a giant ass. Congrats!

Level 5

in reply to flameweilder8

bump to shut whiners up

Level 8

I don't think any 1 weapon will dominate MW3 -- Treyarch makes the games that are overly dominated by 1 weapon (MP40 in WaW, Famas in BO). I mean, people cry that MP5, M16 & M40A3 were all OP in cod4, I almost exclusively used the P90, G36c, M1014, & G3 and never once felt like someone who killed me with the MP5 or M16 only did so because they were using an "OP" gun. People cry that the UMP was OP in MW2 & I find that laughable -- every gun in MW2 was OP, that's what it made it balanced, balanced in the wrong direction, but balanced nonetheless. I mean, you could quite literally use 90% of the weapons in that game & do well on a consistent basis & that includes using the secondaries like they were primaries.

MW3 will be similar to MW2 in this regard. Hopefully, the Weapon Proficiencies will shut people up, but I doubt it will.

Level 15

in reply to colonelboston

colonelboston wrote:

I don't think any 1 weapon will dominate MW3 -- Treyarch makes the games that are overly dominated by 1 weapon (MP40 in WaW, Famas in BO). I mean, people cry that MP5, M16 & M40A3 were all OP in cod4, I almost exclusively used the P90, G36c, M1014, & G3 and never once felt like someone who killed me with the MP5 or M16 only did so because they were using an "OP" gun. People cry that the UMP was OP in MW2 & I find that laughable -- every gun in MW2 was OP, that's what it made it balanced, balanced in the wrong direction, but balanced nonetheless. I mean, you could quite literally use 90% of the weapons in that game & do well on a consistent basis & that includes using the secondaries like they were primaries.

MW3 will be similar to MW2 in this regard. Hopefully, the Weapon Proficiencies will shut people up, but I doubt it will.

The famas was okay in BO.

I kept getting murdered by the AK.

I was happy with the guns in MW2 because they were good.

I used the akimbo shotguns in MW2 as primaries because I could pick off 1 person at a time. I had the m16 fmj as backup incase of dealing with multiple people.

Level 8

Oh, so I'm not allowed to hate on the Scrub-L?

Level 12

Lol op weapons, what a joke. From what i have seen everything is 1-2 shot kills.

Level 34

Studios