Delete the cheats and return my rank! repost or reuse this as many times possible if your sick of hackers glitchers or boosters

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Delete the cheats and return my rank! repost or reuse this as many times possible if your sick of hackers glitchers or boosters

Yup as an avid domination player i made it to around 700th in the world and then for no reason started losing up to 2000 places a day! looking at the leaderboard and the top dom player has a 'points per minute score of over 1million! that is number one on the dom leaderboard so if infinityward cant even create a program that reads the leaderboard and flags unrealistic figures then why buy anymore of there products?

here are the top 10 and remember spm=score per MINUTE

[Removed by Moderator.]

Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Delete the cheats and return my rank! repost or reuse this as many times possible if your sick of hackers glitchers or boosters

in reply to a_loco_hobo

Yeah it's getting a little ridiculous. I think there are hackers in TDM as well now. There was a kid in our lobby tonight, his score was maybe half of mine(I'm prestige 6, about to go 7) and he was already max prestige. He was also either trolling hard core or sucked really bad because he kept going 0-10 or worse in games. He was also rated a lot higher than me on the TDM leaderboard with maybe 1/2 the kills.

Level 8

Re: Delete the cheats and return my rank! repost or reuse this as many times possible if your sick of hackers glitchers or boosters

in reply to a_loco_hobo

Report via the proper channels.

Studios