Dashboard isn't a negative thing

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Dashboard isn't a negative thing

in reply to WonkySausage

WonkySausage wrote:

HAH Who's crying...

Well you are every time you dashboard. That's the point, and probably why...

"Boo Hoo, I got killed and I can't adapt or overcome so I will throw my toys out of my pram and prematurely end everyone else's game while I'm at it"...

Tell me do you end everything prematurely?

You want a word of advice? When the game is playing super crabby as it does for EVERYONE at times, instead of dashboarding and looking like a spoilt baby, try slowing down a little, go camping, ambush enemies, shoot them in the back, etcetera...

You will be surprised how well you can do, and how gratifying it can be to come out neutral or positive against all odds if you change up your playstyle in the face of adversity...

What is your Gamertag BTW?

Level 25

in reply to Jus_call_me_J

pro version you get quicker reload back to the main menu.

Level 13

in reply to Risk26

Risk26 wrote:

I dashboard pretty regularly, and no one can give me a good reason not to.

I dash out of: any game that is obviously having terrible lag, too much lag comp bullshit (I am host), or if I join the game and there is an enemy helicopter, reaper, and AC-130.

Here's a good reason not to...

It's a waste of your time and everyone else's that you affect with your pathetic attempt at boosting your stats...

Nobody cares about your stats but you and those 2 people on your friends list...

Come November, not even you will care about your MW3 stats...

Grow up...

Level 25

in reply to youcantgetme62

Dashboarding is for fags the people who need a fake kd so they can talk the talk lol I love the 2.8 kd squad who start getting battered then dashboard it. It's just sad what's for the point of say having a 3-5 kd then just showing everyone its fake I don't get it.

People say they quit because of lag well just back out why do the longer process with dashboarding it. If I have lag I just quit and take the loss.

If I join a game I check the score if I can't be bothered chasing it I'll just quit you don't even take a loss unless you actually played in the game.

They need to get a system in place where for every 10 games not completed you lose .10 off your kd.

Level 6

in reply to exrboom

Not my job to take a loss I didn't earn.

Level 5

in reply to Risk26

If you didn't earn the loss you just quit and you don't get a loss.

Level 6

in reply to Risk26

Risk26 wrote:

Not my job to take a loss I didn't earn.

You'll take that WIN you didn't earn though won't you?

Level 25

BOOM my mans on FIRE!

Level 6

I sure will.  It will help counterbalance the games I join where within 30 seconds the defeat music comes on.  Game over.  Thanks for playing; enjoy your loss.

The obvious solution to this is to have a tickable box that says "do not join games that are already in progress", but, until then, I'll keep dashboarding if I get screwed.

Level 5

in reply to Risk26

Read what I said you idiot. If you join a lobby don't pick a clad press select view score. Then if you don't like what you see. Press start and quit you dont get a loss because you didn't play.

I suspect you join a game and when you die 5 times in a row you dashboard but what ever don't use taking a loss you didn't earn as an excuse because it's avoidable

Level 6

Studios