Clan Name

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Clan Name

Hi guys ive posted this same type of discussion once before and i just want to know if anyone has a clan name thats like amazing lol so give me some awesome names please and ill pick the dopest one lol and i kinda need more people in my clan so if youd join once ive made it that would be pretty great [i named my clan a gay name (LifeLess-Terrors) and i need a new name you can see why haha) by the way its just me in my clan (which kinda sucks)

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Clan Name

in reply to jasminxxoxo

lol  if you already made this thread before why make it again lol i dont see the point lol youre not adding anything to any discussions lol

ha ha

Level 4

in reply to guydude21

idk, lol
whats the point of you writing this message then?

haha

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to jasminxxoxo

Rusty Nail or Steel Pipe   LOLOLOLOL

Level 3

lolllolollol gay lol

Level 4

in reply to guydude21

Whats the point if you keep replying to this if your not going to be any help? seriously at least LQDS gave me something related to what i said in my discussion

Level 1

in reply to jasminxxoxo

Look. Reposts are annoying. Most of the time they come from people who are new to the site and are too lazy to figure out how to search for something. You decided to repost your own thread instead of just "bumping" it instead.

You also made a clan discussion on this sub-forum instead of the "clan discussion" forum where this is welcomed. In other words, you posted in the wrong sub-forum.

Lastly, you didn't use a single period. Reading your post gave me a headache. I'm not saying that you have to use proper grammar when writing in these forums, though it will help you in life, but you could have just split up the post so I knew where to take a breather and where to keep going.

I hope this clears things up. 

Level 4

in reply to guydude21

check your inbox lol

Level 1

in reply to jasminxxoxo

Can someone please move this thread?

(Foxxy, if you're not having a sugar overdose)

Level 34

in reply to RobbieRocket

How do you move it?

If you tell me how ill do it lol

Level 1

Studios