Can't upload Videos to Elite

SOLVED

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Can't upload Videos to Elite

in reply to Beachhead

Will this patch also address videos that are downloaded, played for render, but then instantly say they've uploaded (instead of actually taking the time to upload)?

I'm currently having this issue. I've successfully uploaded in the past, but any attempts to upload at this time make a double post to my youtube of an empty video. Nothing posts (not even a blank) to my elite profile, if that helps with troubleshooting.

Level 1

in reply to Beachhead

it is 13/8/2012 ... i just rendered a video and it sayed that it will show up on my theater but on my theater there are no videos... i even checked my youtube and nothing is  there... please help

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to SILKYSOX

Check out this thread for tips on how to get your videos to render properly. Here.

Level 1

in reply to SILKYSOX

It wont even let me RENDER the video so idk what im doing wrong i recorded it right but when i try to hover over render it just skips it HELP PLEASE

Level 1

in reply to xTzSTrickz

xTzSTrickz wrote:

It wont even let me RENDER the video so idk what im doing wrong i recorded it right but when i try to hover over render it just skips it HELP PLEASE

Are you playing on an Xbox360 arcade machine?

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

Level 8

in reply to G_IH_A_IN_ID_II1

Hi GHANDI,

I've actually had a similar issue on the new 250GB XBOX 360 Consoles when uploading clips to YouTube.

Basically when it's at the uploading stage, a 1min clip for example uploads within 2 seconds (when it takes much longer than 2 seconds) and once I check YouTube & it's processing, an error shows up in the video.

Also at times, the audio & video aren't in sync. Just an example of my clips video/audio not in sync & a buzzing sound at the beginning on a video.

Lastly when you finished uploading a clip to your fileshare & about to render, it shows up with the message:

"Error

The file you are looking for might have been removed, modified, or is temporarily unavailable. "

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

i get a error that the server time went backwards and cant reply the clips lol

Level 6

in reply to Elit3Mum

Hello Elit3Mum,

I am sorry to hear you are having this problem.  Are you also playing on XBox 360 as well?  This could be an error due to a corrupt file saved to the console.

If you are on XBox 360, go to Settings > System > Storage > Games & Apps > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and verify there are no corrupt files in this folder.

If you have any other issues beyond this, please let us know.

in reply to ELITE_Help

I am also experiencing this issue. I have uploaded and rendered a video. It has been posted on my facebook, my linked youtube account but will not show up on my elite mw3 playercard so I can't participate in the NewToob events. Any resolutions?

Level 1

in reply to SILKYSOX

are you serious? JANUARY? its July dude. Making us wait way too long. That's b.s. I'd like to upload my videos to YouTube now, not in 5-6 months. Hop on it, please.

Level 1

Studios