Can't link my youtube to Elite.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Can't link my youtube to Elite.

in reply to Pro_RPGz

use Firefox or Chrome. IE is way too buggy with the Elite site..

Level 1

in reply to Pro_RPGz

I had this problem too. Log into your account on YouTube then go to "Settings". Check were it says "Channel Type", it's going to be either "Standard" or "Director". I think Elite has a problem linking with "Director" accounts, because nothing I tried would work. However, I had an extra account that is "Standard" that linked without a problem when I tried it.

Level 1

in reply to Un4givingSlayer

where is the channel type?

Level 1

in reply to xl3oLtZz

Hello all,

Thank you for contacting us. I understand you're having issue linking your Youtube accounts. Please try using Google Chrome then run ELITE in Incognito Windows. You can activate Incognito Windows by pressing Ctrl+Alt+N. Then try unlinking everything in your ELITE account, Facebook, Gamertag/SEN ID, etc. and re-link it.

Make sure all of your personal information is filled out completely in your ELITE profile.  Please let us know how it goes. ^JJ

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

yea pressed ctrl alt n and its not doiong anything i can link youtube to elite and i try linking livestream with the code and its just like notthing happens i click livestrream again and it just keep giving me another code then when i type in the next code it says error already linked with another user..if im linked shoudnt it be easier to connect and livestream...?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ATVIAssist

Did it and same song and dance :/

Level 1

in reply to Pro_RPGz

same here. they have to fix it

Level 1

in reply to Pro_RPGz

Yea mines doin the same but when it takes me back to my elite profile it says the Google account your linked with is not associated with a you tube account but it is

Level 1

in reply to Pro_RPGz

Yeah when I try it it takes me back to the account settings and it just loops over and over again and this is on April 12, 2013

Level 1

Studios