Can't connect to online server help!?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Can't connect to online server help!?

I try to play online but I get an error which says the COD MW3 server is not available at this time please try again later which I have for the past months or so, it also says check the mw3 website. I check the website to find out everything's operational. A similar thing happens with black ops to however cod 4 and mw2 work fine...

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Can't connect to online server help!?

in reply to Mini_Argz

Got that problem to it gets stuck at connecting to online services.. and after a few minutes it says " The call of duty Modern Warfare 3 server is not avaliable at this time" and that i should check ( http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status ) but dosen't work anyway.. Anyone who knows how to fix these probs? I'd be thankful for answers!

Level 1

in reply to Shoybavo

if its been doing it for the past 3 months then you either got banned from mw3 and Black Ops or you could try to port forward your router xbox code is 3075

Level 3

in reply to Kingodrag1

Kinda wierd i already have tried to go from modem to ps3 straight and on WIFI but nothing works :/ But wierd as it is now my Black Ops works just fine without connection problems. Only MW2 and MW3 that dosen't work..

Level 1

in reply to Mini_Argz

Hello!
Are you still having issues connecting to the MW3 multiplayer servers? What Gamertag or PSN ID are you playing on?
^LM

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

I'm Playing On PS3 'CeRTiiFiED_KiLL' Would really appreciate some help.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Mini_Argz

I fixed my prob ( Crap router ) so i bought a new one and everything works!

Level 1

Studios