Can't connect to MW3 server

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Can't connect to MW3 server

in reply to Megamax123

AMEN. Same here. I can connect to live with other games, so it's not on my end. Activision better get this figured out or they'll be losing my business... every game so far.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Hoofgang

This isn't how you do business! I paid for a service which I'm now not getting.

At least have the decency to reply.

Level 1

in reply to Hoofgang

I have noticed the problem ever since Black Ops 2 has come out. I guess the server is being over loaded. I have been able to connect to the server after several tries. Sometimes it takes me ~5 min or longer to get on during peak times. During off peak times I can usually get right onto the server. Hopefully they will either upgrade their servers or get more of them.

Level 1

in reply to Hoofgang

Yo tambien tengo el mismo problema, ayuda por favor...

no puedo jugar mapas DLC, y pensaba adquirir la ultima expansion pero sigo esperando si se va a poder o no, para arriesgarme a comprar el DLC que me hace falta.

Help me please !!!!!

Level 1

in reply to Hoofgang

here too.  effing rediculous!! as soon as black ops 2 drops.  what a coincidence.  how about its been nine days since the first post of this and not one single response from "support".  should really be called "lack of support".  you guys suck!! good thing their "status" says "defcon 5". oh yeah all is good guys.  thats why for the past nine days people have been reporting the same problem. on your websites. with ZERO responses from lack of support.  really though, without the multiplayer this game would only serve anyone well as a really crappy frisbee.  SUPPORT!! SHOW SOME SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankfully palz85 wrote it in spanish.  maybe this is the problem.... anyone know how to speak hindi?? hahahaha

dirka dirka mohammed jihad

Level 1

in reply to Hoofgang

Same i have been dealing with the same promble for 3weeks i cant get anyone on the phone this is starting to get under my skin GRRRR

Level 1

in reply to LoveHatterz

They should of seen this promble coming with black opps 2 coming out and was ready to fix it or stop this from happening im so sick of this if anyone finds a way to fixlet me know asap i am going to look into it alot more see what i can do.

Level 1

in reply to Hoofgang

Its fucking bullshit because they are doing nothing about it. non of my friends can get online but my online friends shows a good 5-6 of them still able to connect and play, they need to fix this shit.

Level 1

in reply to Hoofgang

I have to agree with webertm6. Big difference since blops 2 came out. I would have thought that with the amount of people returning to mw3 the balance would have been re-dressed.... Or maybe more people are returning too/sticking with mw3 that's caused the problem?? Either way its very poor from activision/infinity ward or whoever made the umpteen millions not to respond.

The lag recently has also been horrific, I am totally fed up with French players running through my hail of death unscathed!! Playing Hc Dom earlier, sniping from C to A (as you do) and pepe le pew (made up, can't remember his gamer tag) run through 3 direct hits from the rsass to his chest!!!!! This shit is really starting to grip my turds.....

Think the cod franchise has got all the money it's gonna get from me.

Level 1

Studios