Can't change / edit classes with Elite SUPPORT PLEASE

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Can't change / edit classes with Elite SUPPORT PLEASE

in reply to vTwiiNz

i got the same problem,now i dont even see a full class and when i click on it to edit it it give me a messege that website is not available temp.....kinda suck and dont know what to do...

Level 1

in reply to goldxfame

Im having a problem my Custom Classes on Elite DO NOT CHANGE (AT ALL) whenever i prestige and it shows the old classes from about 2 prestiges ago, then when i try to change my classes via elite onto my PS3 i get no msg, no error msg, no anything, it just says sending changes...but its been saying that for over an hr -_-

Level 1

in reply to goldxfame

Im having a problem my Custom Classes on Elite DO NOT CHANGE (AT ALL) whenever i prestige and it shows the old classes from about 2 prestiges ago, then when i try to change my classes via elite onto my PS3 i get no msg, no error msg, no anything, it just says sending changes...but its been saying that for over an hr -_-

Level 1

in reply to goldxfame

I'm having a problem my Custom Classes on Elite DO NOT CHANGE (AT ALL) whenever I prestige and it shows the old classes from about 2 prestige's ago, then when I try to change my classes via elite onto my PS3 i get no message, no error message, no anything, it just says sending changes...but its been saying that for over an hr -_-

Level 1

in reply to goldxfame

ME 2,

pleas fix it, i like to change my  classes from my pc to my ps3....

Level 1

in reply to goldxfame

When i even attempt to edit my classes for Bo2 it's just refreshes my page. I've had this problem for about 2 weeks now. editing classes on here may not be all that important. But still it could come in use if you ever need to edit a class and maybe your xbox/ps3/pc broke.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to goldxfame

Elite is broken. Everyone is affected by this. Just change or edit your Classes when you're playing.

Level 11

in reply to goldxfame

this does not work for em on th pc app or ps3 app adn it is enoying. the app its self does not work att all you can only view your zombie stuff

Level 1

in reply to goldxfame

this does not work for em on th pc app or ps3 app adn it is enoying. the app its self does not work att all you can only view your zombie stuff

Level 1

Studios