Camping tips, advice, and strategy?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Camping tips, advice, and strategy?

in reply to indcolts18288

And why use the term "camper"? Aren't campers more like hunters? Or assassins?

Level 4

i combine the two styles, i dont run around like a hyper-active child thats had too many e numbers, like many of the players online and it is almost impossible to be a complete camper, you have to move sometimes. unless your using tactical insertion.

Level 2

I would say that Pre-planning is very essential if you are going for camping. Although camping is all about immersing yourself and your family into the wonders of what the outdoors provide, depending on the age of the children in your family, it’s not a bad idea to have some activities planned for your trip.

camping near dallas

Level 1

I would say that Pre-planning is very essential if you are going for camping. Although camping is all about immersing yourself and your family into the wonders of what the outdoors provide, depending on the age of the children in your family, it’s not a bad idea to have some activities planned for your trip.

camping near dallas

Level 1

camping near dallas

Level 1

in reply to jazzmartin

The only tip I could sugest for camping is dont.....

Level 2

OK the terminology here "Camping" is all wrong

Unless your a BOZO that thinks he can stay in the one spot indefinatley without detection

If your a good "Sniper" you will move to your next checkpoint quietly after a kill, as you have already given away your location. this will ALWAYS end in a revenge attack on the location that you Sniped From.  A Good Sniper will have locations around the Map to easily move to once the kill has been made thus reducing the risk of "PAYBACK".

Moving between the Sniping Points is the only Time Run & gun may be forced upon the  Sniper. although personally I like to do a little of both.  For all those out there who are dead set against Sniping, why not try it and maybe discover some skills you never thought you had, although it may be difficult for the ADHD pre-pubescent children. There is a reason you can get Sniper Rifles in MW3.  this is the reason.

Level 1

Camping is like a CoD version of Fishing.

You can wait ages for a 'bite' but when you get one, that angry little fishy will keep coming back for more!

One good tip, when you've killed your 'fish', move to a different corner and watch and laugh as he comes running in blasting the empty corner you had just been in!

The payoff comes when you get hate mail after the game!

Level 8
Highlighted

If you intend on sitting in a corner somewhere, looking down a single line of sight with a claymore on your blind side, that is the worst kind of camping.

I like to control a portion of the map, and patrol multiple choke points. If you play team based modes you need to pick an area that has good bullet cover in multiple spots, and try to always keep your teammates behind you.

I might be camping, but the lag, and constant deathstreaks makes it much harder to be a rusher imo.

Level 7

Studios