CCS Community is for adult gamers 25 and older.CCS ismeant to be a place for like minded individuals to come together, have some games together and a few good laughs. This website is meant for gamers to come together, network and talk about games we know and love.
As mature gamers, we have jobs, families and other responsibilities that come first before our other activities. We recognize this and respect it, and this is why we started the website, so people who are in the same position can have a place to go, make some friends and meet a group of people to play with on a regular basis. No more annoying lobbies, kids screaming, music blaring in the background, race wars, swearing/yelling etc., I could keep on going, but you get the point.
If you have any questions pleadse feel free to message me GT: CondemedHornet
We do ask you follow a few simple rules.
1. NO RACISM: Topics/posts that contain or exhibit any form of racism, whether direct or indirect, overt or implied shall immediately be dealt with by the site Admin/Moderators as deemed appropriate.
2. NO LINKS TO UNACCEPTABLE CONTENT: Topics/Posts that contain offsite URL links to content must fall within the scope of standard established by this CODE OF CONDUCT. Any URL links or other references to offsite content provided in Topics/Posts by Members that contain Pornographic, Racial, Offensive Language, Defamation, Torrent or any other derogatory content are strictly forbidden. Posts containing offending URL links will be dealt with by the site Admin/Moderators.
3. NO FLAMING: Posts that are knowingly made to harass, threaten or cause the distress or discomfort upon another Member of the CCS Community will not be tolerated. It is therefore advisable to always be respectful of your fellow Members; this does not mean you cannot disagree with someone, but you do not need to tear a person down in order to prove your point.
4. NO CHEATING: No form of cheating, modded controllers, hacks, glitching, to get an unfair advantage over someone.
5. Must have a mic so we can verify you're a mature gamer.
6. Have respect for all members,if you have a lot of background noise please mute your mic as some members use in-game sound to help with finding there enemy.
7. We would like all members to check out the forum at least once a week to keep up on all the news.
8. Have fun
Are only requirements are to be 25 years of age and up,have a mic,work as a team,and have fun.We are a fairly new clan,but not new to running a clan.If intrested stop by the forums sign up and do an introduction.
We do have an age requirement 25 and above, so if you can remember some of the following you are perfect for our clan.
1.Your first Walkman weighed about as much as a brick
2.You hold a special place in your heart for "Back to the Future.
3.You have heard of the "Garbage Pail Kids" and possibly owned and traded them with friends.
4.You still know the Big Mac song. "Two all beef patties, special sauce…"
5.You begged Santa for the electronic game Simon.
7.You actually believed that Mikey, famed kid on the Life cereal commercials, died after eating Pop Rocks and drinking a Coke.
8.Your parents paid $2,000 for a top-loading VCR that was almost the size of a coffee table.
9."All skaters, change directions" means something to you.
10.This rings a bell: "and my name, is Charlie. They work for me."
come see our forum http://ccsc.enjin.com/forum