Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone wanna tell me why they wont close certain parts of the map on infection?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Anyone wanna tell me why they wont close certain parts of the map on infection?

[Removed by Moderator]

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Anyone wanna tell me why they wont close certain parts of the map on infection?

in reply to xSplinky

For a moment, it appeared that your video is safe for the forums, but if it shows the ID of a person that is accussed of boosting, it is considered naming and shaming according to the Community Forum - Code of Conduct. By the way, welcome to the MW3 forums.

Level 11

Re: Anyone wanna tell me why they wont close certain parts of the map on infection?

in reply to xSplinky

Because there is no reason to close of any places just because you do not like players going there. If you can get there with out needing to glitch then it is a fair place to play and use on the map.

As toward boosting that could happen in that map in several locations where that would work, the tower, the upstairs apartment, the green buidling. There will always be locations like that on a map.

They are not going to close off every room so people have to run around all the time.

So really this video is an attempt at naming and shaming which is against the CoC. and thus reported as such.

Level 70

in reply to xSplinky

Hello,

If you've encountered someone who has violated the Modern Warfare 3 Online Code of Conduct, be it in game or via ELITE, please pass this information along to BanCandy orBanStache. If you encountered someone in game, please report them there too via the in-game mechanics to cover all bases.

IIF0XH0UNDII | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II