Anyone else been hacked?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Anyone else been hacked?

My son got his own profile, and played yesterday with som friends.

They got into a lobby with several other players, and one of them called himself "thekingofhighley" or something like that.

My son got a mail from him on psn where he rote that he is going to hack and take his profile....and so he did.

I wrote a mail to PSN hoping they can do something about it.

Anyone else who have experienced this?

I am sick and tired of all those hackers and cheaters out there...

Mw2...hacked, Black ops....hacked, MW3....hacked, and now Black ops II leaked out before time..I gess i can expect hackers there also when i buy it next week.?

There MUST be something Treyarch/InfinityWard can do about this??!!  It can't go on like this? This takes the fun out of the game totaly.

Level 1
22 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Anyone else been hacked?

in reply to Lemmenfield

He hacked your sons profile? What did he do? This is the first I've heard of account hopping on PS3. If he was able to hack your sons profile, what could he modify on his own profile? Maybe hackers can put the Damage proficiency on their MP7s too...I guess when I keep getting insta-killed, the lag isn't really to blame.

Level 7

in reply to offthewall21

First, there is no hacking of accounts. What there is, is people giving out account information then accusing them of hacking. If your son did not give out ANY personal information or account information I would not worry about it.

Level 18

in reply to offthewall21

He just took his profile, and he is now playing with that profile. The hacker to my son's profile around 1:45 am last night. And the hacker have now gone prestige 4 times with his profile in under 24 hours..??? How is that even possible??

I give up.. there will always be cheaters in gaming.. that's just the way it is i gess.

Realy a shame, because the fun of gaming goes away.

Level 1

in reply to Lemmenfield

I have to say, I don't think your son has been hacked. Infact. I don't think your son exists in this sense. I think you're someone who got upset by a -"cheater"- and so you want to cull up trouble against them. But that's just what I think. Now, in the event this "son" does exist, and he met this "cheater" and this "cheater" messaged him with all of this. It's like mwfan55 said. There's no hacking, there is people giving out their account information, that they get warned from doing, all the time. So, if he gave away his account. I'm sorry. And, learn from it.

Level 1

in reply to x-King181-x

My son do exsist. And he and some friends played black ops yesterday evening. And then someone like "thekingofhighley" joind the the lobby.. My son and their friends had never heard of the guy. They played for a while before they got a mail from the guy that said he was going to hack and take their profile.. Couple of minutes later he did.

My son got a mail from PSN that said he had changed his profile.

He then wrote a mail to PSN and explained that he had been hacked. Still waiting for an answer.

My son and 3 of his friends have lost their profile. And of cause they heavent told this guy anything about their profile..So this is real.. And i have heard of this before.

I know this sounds unreal, but it's true, belive it or not.

I hear all the time online that the lobby is hacked.? I've also seen people have over 80 kills and died under 5 times in a domination match on mw3. That is NOT possible without hacking/cheating. Take a look on youtube. Many out there are using hacks and cheats.

And yes, this is pissing me off big time, cause this is distroying the game and the fun of playing the Call of Duty series for us who are deasent players who does this for fun.

We don't stand a chance against those who cheat..

Level 1

in reply to Lemmenfield

Still sounds unreal, sorry man.

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

I know....i know

Level 1

in reply to mwfan55

There is no way that i would make up this story and just post it here. Why would i ?

Level 1

in reply to Lemmenfield

80 kills and under 5 deaths is doable in dom lobby, and yes i have heard of people hacking others accounts and deleting or stealing.  However to actually hack someones profile without there details would take commitment, you may want to look at your internet security, i have had several people message me offering cheats for mw3, all they need are my details to log in and transfer the cheats.  Lol to that cause i hate cheats, so rather than piss off a potential hacker i respectfully decline quoting fear of a ban.  perhaps your son isnt telling you the whole truth?

Level 1

Studios