Any news about the anticheat patch?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Any news about the anticheat patch?

in reply to tiredofcheats

a script kiddie is someone who steals code from another person and calls it their own. n00b.

Level 6

in reply to majicninja1

the fact that there was no way to ban people in the released retail copy of the game is shocking , the sheer numbers of cheaters in game means you can sometimes be ingame with 4 or 5 wall hackers/aimbotters and all you can do about it is report them. Why should i have to take time out of my game to report these fools ? why isnt there an agressive detection method that looks for the cheats on any given system , that can be updated to check for the newest versions of those cheats ? . To be quite honest ive had enough of it . I have purchased almost every title in the cod series and what ive seen is a steady slide into oblivion from cod2 untill now . Mw3 is the last cod game i buy as the people developing these games either have no clue what people want or dont care . You have taken away the customers ability to make thier own maps and to host thier own servers that allow you to lvl up , yet you do nothing to stop cheaters , i suppose thats because theres no money in that course of action . Never will i buy a game that holds your mark again

i hope you choke on your greed and on mw3

Level 1

in reply to kev1975

Totaly agree. We got a game here that could easily been a verry good one. But i mean, why are people hacking anyways? Its absurd, when it is like this. A game where you actualy CAN cheat without getting banned. And people prove that 2-3/5 gamers actualy would use hack and cheat a game if they could. Is kinda disapointing from the gaming comunity.. The fact that a game like cod would let them, is betrayal of the gaming comunity! I don't know who to blame more here, but the fact that playing the game is totaly impossible without getting K/D fucked up by some shitkid is still there. And if there is not done anything that makes everyone who saw this game fall into the hands of cheaters, verry happy. And perhaps the chanse to spit at the banned account of some shitter no-skill cheatbrains, i'm verry gone from gaming. I don't want to play BF and now soon CoD is dead for me too...

Level 1

Shit! I don't get it! This is a game that is loved by so many.. Why are they not doing somthing?

Level 1

in reply to Zhyp3r

they tried to release a patch to be able to get rid of cheaters , but they never checked it would work properly and had to roll it back . Now its anybodies guess when we will get it

Level 1

in reply to kev1975

The sad truth, like many cod titles they roll them out and it's down to player feed back, then they patch it, and all is well again.  But this time it was released with out an anti cheat or at least one that the cheaters get round.  the main difference is all cod that came out did not have this silly P2P and unranked dedicated servers, and of course they did have punkbuster and active Admin to sort cheaters out, and only one way to play on-line and rank up.  they know P2P has issues and if not on a secure network is impossible to control...  the big question will they learn from this?

Level 4

in reply to Hootymadman1

No...no they won't.  They are a massive company out to make millions on new games, not fix old ones.  They are too busy screwing their PC customers to give a rats ass. 

Level 1

Its a basic usual for a company like this they bang out as many games as they can as fast as they can.

They dont think about anti cheating devices as they dont give a dam about US THAT LIKE THE GAME.

They may as well be asking us all to bend over and start fisting us just to get their cash from us.

I for one will never buy another game from this company so i hope they go broke soon enough and realize they should be thinking of its gamers rather than their pockets.

If u ask me i think this company realy just dosent care anymore they made their cash from us now WE THE COSTOMERS have to suffer their greed and stupidity.

And as for BO2 im not even gonna bother with it as why waste my time effort and money to be cheated by them again.

Cheat me once shame on you cheat me twice then lawyers and trading standards comes into play.

Well ive had my rant so il leave it at that for now.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Fox-Milder

The sad thing was back in the day, IW and Co  etc would listen to the players on there forums, and would bend over backwards to resolve any issues with there games, but now you don't even get a reply from the devs, if they don't have an answer to the cheaters over running this game why not just say so, and not keep up the bull, that a fix we be forth coming, as for players wanting money back then that's a no brainer "NO" the only thing to learn from this farse is don't run in and buy until you visit the forum and get players feedback, and lots of player are still buying this game even today knowing it's full of cheats then coming on the forum complaing about the cheats ?

Level 4

this is gettin a serious problem in MW3. no server without cheaters.. bullshit.

Level 1

Studios