Any new news about ELITE?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Any new news about ELITE?

Just wondering if anybody has heard anything new about ELITE?  I decided i'd check the status page and it hasn't bee updated since the second of December.  So is what we got what we got?  We getting clan challenges and rewards?  Just curious if anybody has seen or read anything else through twitter or what not?

RODEO23

Level 11
8 REPLIES

Re: Any new news about ELITE?

in reply to BLLDWG231

I got a lil Elite news for you, its not worth the 50 bucks you paid and has IW laughing all the way to the bank.

Good day

Level 2

in reply to SlapChop_

Yep very true, but of course I will get two new maps this month and next month. While non premium members might get them by April or May it's looking like. So I guess that not to terrible. Oh and I actually prolly paid between $35-$45 buck for the ELITE not $50. Just saying.

Anyway appreciate the comment I guess you can't post topic on here without atleast one coming out of their hole.

Level 11

in reply to BLLDWG231

While you are playing those new maps, that I heard from XBOX users were not that great, I will be playing Twisted Metal!

SOOOOOOO glad I did not buy elite!

BTW is it 100% functioning yet? How many months later and still doesn't function as advertised.....interesting.

Level 8

in reply to JT235

Oh yeah I agree this thing was no where near being finished at launch.  Still isn't complete.  They really screwed the pooch on it.

Have fun playing twisred metal.  Never really been a fan of it but to each their own.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to BLLDWG231

There was a post regarding clan ops.  http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200396837  So hopefully we will be getting those soon. 

Level 12

in reply to rwcgillam

Thanks that was more like the type of info I was looking for.

Level 11

in reply to BLLDWG231

Yes they posted that clan ops is coming soon. They even posted some screen shots of it.

My issue is it's been COMING SOON for 4 months. I wouldn't get too excited yet. Let's see when it actually is available, and most importantly if it even works.

Level 7

in reply to IB-CAMPIN

Oh yeah I agree the whole coming soon thing has been a fing joke>

Level 11

Studios