Amaze Gaming is now officially recruiting! (PSN)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Amaze Gaming is now officially recruiting! (PSN)

About Amaze Gaming

(A)maze (G)aming is a clan for all types of gamers. We plan to be a domiant PSN clan. We are looking for people who play the game correctly. We are a gaming community that appreciates the Call of Duty series. You don't have to be a "hard core" gamer to join. We are both competive and recreational. AG divids its members up into districts/groups. Here you will communicate with the same gamers and build a bond of team work. AG also works with a rank system. As you assess yourself to the clan you will advance up the ranking system. Since we are a newer clan we need members!

Leadership Role

Amaze Gaming is searching for leaders. We need people who can be on daily and help move it along smoothly. Amaze Gaming is currentyl inactive on gamebattles.com, Call of Duty Elite, and more. We're looking for leaders who we can trust. Trust is a large part in all leaderships roles. All leaders must show true leadership skills. Show us their dedicated to Amaze Gaming. We need leaders who have free time during the weekends, and some on the weekdays. We are mainly looking for people to help keep this clan active. We need people to arrange clan battles, play with members, and recruit. Amaze Gaming is growing daily, but also losing many of its recruits. So if this shows any interest message me or message on PSN.(Amaze_RaGE) Here are some qualifications.

1: Gamebattles Account

2: Elite Account (Free)

3: Amaze Gaming Account

4: Email Address (Just for clan)

5: Communication Device

Youtube channel: Coming Soon

Twiiter: Coming Soon

Facebook Page: Coming Soon

For any questions please leave a comment or send me a message.

Form is only checked twice a day!

TRYOUTS ARE CURRENTLY TODAY THROUGH 6/23/12

Tryouts are in Kill Confirmed or SND check our website for more details!

IF NOT CONTACTED MESSAGE US ON PSN

To all interested gamers, we are not an all serious clan. So anyone wanting to get sponsored, please leave this thread, so guys its for the fun of the game, we will go as far as gamebattles.

Message one of on the following if interested.

- Amaze_RaGE

- Amaze_WhiTeBoii

-Thanks

Level 8
46 REPLIES

Re: Amaze Gaming! A New Branch of Gaming. Read!!

in reply to LiL_RaGEz

hey guys, it's funny, but as a follower of this forum saw all of you first searching for a clan and now being united...just want to say that i wish you luck, as i think, to keep off of this xxkingofcodxx-guy ( at the utmost, as a customer of burger king) was the best decision, as this guy is trying to recruit everyone and with some names of his clan listed known to me, think, you too cool to join this cold-blooded-wannabe-freaks !!!

don't know why i'm bumpin my stuff here, but think it's just because you guys are sympathic to me, i'm also not the baddest, but i'm also already in a clan, humble, together with friends, caring of wins, but don't forget the fun, so as said, wish you the best ,)

Level 10

in reply to PiiRaNhAa

Thanks man. It's appreciated. Good luck to you and your clan as well. Maybe we will meet up in a match one day and have it out. Would be a lot of fun!

Level 2

in reply to PiiRaNhAa

Im not trying to recruit Everyone. Piranhana im doin team management like a Pro . So clam yo nuts

Level 10

in reply to xKingofCODx

management like a pro? it seems you should concentrate on real life and never forget that at the end, this is ONLY A GAME 111 hahaha, managment like a pro HAHAHA...thank you for this, you made my day lol xD

Level 10

in reply to PiiRaNhAa

Lmao glad to know ! haha i try i try (; but hey man whats up ?

Level 10

in reply to xKingofCODx

Hey i would like to join ur clan i would support the team and im a good player Add me on psn (Calebthesick1) If u wana see how good i am

Level 1

in reply to PiiRaNhAa

Thanks Bro! Means alot to us!

Level 3

in reply to LiL_RaGEz

GL on you guys clan. Hope you guys can reach Top 100 best new clans like we are trying to do ! yall seem pretty legit and good people. If you ever need back up or anything . Just tell me. The members of iRek will be there to help.

Play Hard and Prosperize

-Universol

Level 10

in reply to LiL_RaGEz

Well guys I'm going to jump offline here and handle some stuff. When the PSN comes back online at 2am my time, there is a good chance I will still be awake. If I am, I will create my new ID and I will start our Elite Clan page. If Amaze Gaming is taken for some reason, I will figure out something else like (EliteGaming or xElite_Gamingx) until you guys decide what you want to do. We can always change the name on Elite. Other then that, I will send requests to your other IDs (the ones you are using now) and once you sign up with your new accounts, we can party up and get this thing started. So I guess I will talk to you both tomorrow.

Level 2

Studios