All Players Muted?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

All Players Muted?

What is this? There is a mute symbol by my name and in game it shows all players as muted.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: All Players Muted?

in reply to dtmidian

Either you were mute banned by ms for swearing/screaming/ranting or other forms of talking in game that is not allowed and was reported for it enough to be muted banned. Or in your preferences someone set it to only hear friends online or maybe to no one.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

Either you were mute banned by ms for swearing/screaming/ranting or other forms of talking in game that is not allowed and was reported for it enough to be muted banned. Or in your preferences someone set it to only hear friends online or maybe to no one.

From what I'm told, you don't even need to report people.  If enough people mute you you will recieve a temp talking ban.

If that's true, I find that a lot of people complaining of mute bans is humorous.  They complain without knowing that they're admitting that their found be annoying little punks by enough people that it MS needed to do something about it.

Level 10

in reply to dtmidian

happened to me twice before , just switch off xbox and back on , worked for me !!

Level 1

in reply to dtmidian

Check out that video to see if that's the problem.  If not you've probably received some sort of ban.

Level 15

in reply to JetEye

None worked and I can't add a friend or send a message to anyone Smiley Sad

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Rosori

i did this by accident muted everyone. i'm assuming your a xbox player you may have to go

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/2176.aspx and then to your personal account to change game settings

Level 1

Studios