Activision Should Just Go Back To Square One With CoD

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Activision Should Just Go Back To Square One With CoD

I miss those CoD4 and WaW days... When everything was fair and just among all the platforms... Activision should just restart everything.

And seriously, WTF with BO2 for WiiU and not Wii!!!!!!

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: Activision Should Just Go Back To Square One With CoD

in reply to Th3_Aw3S0me_Yxc

Are you joking? Fair and just among all platforms? Haven't all the games been the same across them anyway?

And why do you think Black Ops 2 should be on the Wii and not the WiiU? Do you really think a hard working team should put their time and effort in to a failing, weak and inferior console now that the very same company are releasing a console with specifications equal to (and better than) the current HD offerings? Frankly you're lucky the Wii even got World at War to begin with, let alone the other games.

I don't think you understand how difficult it must be to port games built with the Xbox 360 and PS3 in mind to the Wii, a console with half of their power, a fraction of their RAM and a dwindling userbase. Do you remember the 'lagshooting' on World at War and Modern Warfare? How about the churning and freezing Wii's with Black Ops? How about the missing perks, killstreaks, weapons, maps, killfeeds, DLC, cut levels, missing extra features and lack of other detail?

I love my Wii, don't get me wrong, and I've been playing the Call of Duty games on it constantly since 2008, but the Wii is dead. Stop moaning. Get yourself a Wii U. If you can't, then save up. No amount of complaining about illogical things is going to solve your problems. The Wii hasn't been a major contender for a while, and it's about time we got a better console. The Wii had some fantastic ideas but the hardware itself was dated even in 206 when it was released.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to SpeedStarTMQ

heyy dude do you remember me? Im from gfaqs WaW Boards,im DeBlobX.

Man we havent played waw like a year or so.

Level 9

in reply to MadHouseSRB

Oh hey buddy, long time eh? I still play W@W, you should hop on sometime. Gamespot me when you're free and we'll have a game or two.

Level 3

Equal across all platforms. ._. Lag shooting is fair....I guess. (not)

Lets say even if it did come out on the wii. There are already over half the people that play either cheat in some form either it be a class mod, hack or glitch. When the WiiU comes out most the legit players will move to WiiU since they are tired of the hackers. So then there would be even less legit players and it would literally be a all out hack for all.

Level 26

Activision can't go back to the old days. They'll have little kids sending in complaint after complaint about "OMG Y U MAKE QUIKSCOPES HARD!!!!!!!!!111111" and crap like that.

BO2 on the Wii would be a waste. What's the point of making it for the Wii when the new and improved Wii U does a better job?

Level 26

you want WAW days?

its called BO2 on the U!

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

dafuq?

Level 2

Cod4 and W@W isn't square one dude, square one is this:

Now those were the days

Level 2

LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU.

COD4 AND W@W WERE SIMPLE GAMES SO IT WAS EASY TO PORT THEM OVER

NOW BO AND MW3....THOSE GAMES ARE STUFFED WITH CRAP THAT THE WII CAN'T HANDLE. THATS WHY. THE WII SIMPLY CANNOT HANDLE IT. DO YOU REALLY THINK ACTIVISION WANTS TO DEAL WITH THE SAME SHT THEY HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS YEAR? PEOPLE BEING ANGRY ABOUT THE WII VERSION BEING HACKED TO HELL AND THEM NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT? HELL NO.

Level 33

Studios