A Look at FOV hack on guns + Leaderboards Hack

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: A Look at FOV hack on guns + Leaderboards Hack

in reply to wagzy69

That FOV hack looks pretty cool actually

Level 7

in reply to DBL281

The only "cool" thing about this hack is at least they left the accolades alone. It was kinda obvious given MW2 history that the score boards stood a good chance of going down so losing a top 100 place on a certain modes leaderboard is more a "oh damn" rather than the world ending.

But getting your accolades scrapped is way more ouch worthy and it wouldn't even be the high numbered ones that would bother me(apart from most kills confirmed/denied) it'd be the ones I don't hit often like MVP i've only got 78 but it's the one as an aggressive cannon fodder type player I find hardest to hit.

~shrug~ at least now with the boards hacked the lobby wont be as filled with quite as many people backing out because a high rank is in the room plus there's leaderboards in the accolades to and they're still stable so just chase them instead.

Edit: I'm sure there was a point in there somewhere.

Message was edited by: monkeylord

Level 21

in reply to wagzy69

A buddy told me he saw  this FOV hack last night in a kill confirmed lobby on ps3, although he had no idea what it was, he was just describing it to me last night

Level 17

in reply to wagzy69

Played a few rounds of KC last night and got put into a match where this FOV Hack was active. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me until I realized what was going on.

Level 10

in reply to TexasVic74

lol, yeah, me and my buddy ran into that hack a few days ago. it didnt really bother, but if its a hack then i guess it should be stopped.

Level 2

in reply to luis3985

Gotta say the game does get boring after awhile, these hacks make the game more interesting

Level 4

in reply to wagzy69

this hack is happening in almost every s&d lobby. you know you get it when it throws you into a privite match

Level 1

in reply to unspokenmouse

Private match? Don't recall anything to do with that while i was in the lobby, was just a normal server. Though I've heard SnD has been experiencing different types of hacks.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to wagzy69

If anyone has been infected by this hack once before and wants it again I believe all you have to do is go to your vault, play a video in which you had the hack enabled. After that you should have the hack again.

Save the vid to our vault afterwards because videos don't last forever in your vault.

Level 4

Studios