Call of Duty Mobile Support

Highlighted

Every COD title I've played to date, the hip-fire on SMGs was controllable in close quarters and much more accurate and reliable in comparison to every other gun.

However on COD Mobile, I've compared the hip-fire spray patterns of them in comparison to the ARs, and even with laser-sights they are truely awful - putting it politely, its like water coming out of a damaged shower head full of limescale. Given the typical nature of an SMG, its a mechanic that I really think needs fixing.

Another problem is that I don't believe enough players have taken the time out to adjust their fire settings from ADS to hip-fire to understand this concept - everyone seems to be ADS'ing even with SMGs in close-quarters, wheres gamers should be encouraged to use hip-fire in all close-quarter situations.

daherlihy
2 REPLIES 2

Agreed. Sometimes I'm in a skirmish close up and my ADS doesn't register. It's terrible how poorly hip fire registers in close distances. Some guns, like LMGs can register it better than others, but I refuse to think that ten feet away my AKS74U misses 80% of its shots. I get that hip fire shouldn't be encouraged or the mechanic shouldn't be more reliable than ADS, but hip firing in this game is practically useless.

ThinIce#9629232
in reply to ThinIce#9629232
Here's one of the first SMG reviews I've seen on YouTube yet it only focuses on recoil from ADS, nothing about hip-fire spray:
https://youtu.be/qR8YWjVl07c

I don't understand how hip firing from close range guns is being overlooked. Surely it needs a major buff to give gamers an additional playstyle to consider? It was always a playstyle in previous COD titles
daherlihy

Studios