No longer able to select Simon Ghost Riley in Customize Soldier after latest DLC

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

No longer able to select Simon Ghost Riley in Customize Soldier after latest DLC

I lost the Simon Ghost Riley head in the Customize Soldier area in COD Ghosts after downloading the Onslaught DLC.   Has anyone else experienced this?

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: No longer able to select Simon Ghost Riley in Customize Soldier after latest DLC

in reply to benevolentevil1

On what console are you playing the game?

Level 11

Re: No longer able to select Simon Ghost Riley in Customize Soldier after latest DLC

in reply to Mhajun

XBOX ONE

Level 1

Do you have the said DLC on your Xbox 360 before?

Level 11

in reply to Mhajun

Yes, I did the pre-order from Gamestop, entered the code and received the bonus material such as Simon Ghost Riley head and Freefall map.   The Freefall map is still there but when I go to Customize Soldier, the Ghost Riley mask is no longer there.   I was checking some other forum entries and it appears that this has happened in the past as well and then suddenly it seems to come back so I will check back in a few days. 

Level 1
Highlighted

I see. I have read a post a while ago saying that the Simon Riley character head is not transferable from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

You can read it from here: Re: How do I download classic ghost on xbox one after upgrading?

Level 11

You can also try to do the workarounds posted by some players there.

Level 11

in reply to Mhajun

OK, will check out the responses and I was able to transfer from 360 originally to XBOX ONE successfully and downloading DLC may or may not have anything to do with it but I appreciate the help and support.   Thanks.

Level 1

No problem.

Level 11

You can check your Xbox One Add Ons and see if the Simon Riley mask is there. You can also ask Xbox about this issue regarding the micro DLC transfer.

Level 11

Studios