I want Mike Myers MODE - not the Killstreak

Call of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

I want Mike Myers MODE - not the Killstreak

I hope there will be also the Mike Myers Game Mode, not just the killstreak. I think also many fans are expecting this. For me it would be a disappiontment to play Mike without the matching mode.

Level 2
3 REPLIES

Re: I want Mike Myers MODE - not the Killstreak

in reply to Mc-Knights-XIII

I think it would be cool as well, but I'm sure they will bring back Demo/CTF/HQ/HP before making Mike Myers a game mode. At least you can still setup MM in Private Match.

Level 3

That would be really big

Level 7

I would love that.  I would hope they remove its impact on k/d and w/l bc unfortunately it would keep some of my friends from wanting to play it.  But I think that having it as a game mode that you could find a lobby for like infected would be insanely fun.  But also I like the idea of having it as a KS on Fog.  I'm seriously going to be busting by butt to get the field orders and trying my hardest to complete whatever it is just so I can have the moment where I change and the music hits.  I just hope that it changes the music for everyone on the map not just the Michael Meyers player bc I want everyone to know I'm on the hunt for you.

Level 4

Studios