more Hardcore game modes please!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: more Hardcore game modes please!

in reply to SHINOBIXXI

Seriously, IW keeps showing how much they DON'T Care about the HC community, which does consist of a large portion of the Ghosts / Call of Duty Community. I mean really, you add Search and Destroy buy only to Core. Are you all that idiotic there. Have you really stopped caring about bettering a game for the whole community. Instead you only give a crap about Core? Why - because that's what the MLG does the tournaments on? You're company is a disgrace. This kind of action on your part is what keeps driving more and more people away from CoD and onto other games that don't just care solely about making a profit, but rather about doing something for the whole community that supports their company by buying their game.

IW and Activision have turned into crap companies who care nothing more than making a buck. Go back to your roots back when you made a good game; Cod4, because the little Cash-Train path of CoD is coming to an end soon - and I'm going to be there rooting for the opposition, as well as laughing when your installment of CoD bombs because you stopped listening to the players who have kept your company in business for so long...and they finally had enough of your lies and crap products you constantly put out year after year.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to SHINOBIXXI

Please join the conversation.

Re: Unofficially Official Hardcore Discussion Thread

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to SHINOBIXXI

Why play HC when to kill in Core is so easy?

Level 3

in reply to GoldenShower4U

I've been playing HC since COD4, and core is so "easy" now. Wait till Treyarch takes back over.

Level 1

Studios