Will you order Ghosts for 360, One, or both?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Will you order Ghosts for 360, One, or both?

I'd like to get a feel from the community whether you're looking at the new generation or sticking with the old.  I know there's a lot more information that needs to "come to light", but let's get this debate started!

Thanks

Level 9
24 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Will you order Ghosts for 360, One, or both?

in reply to riffy08

i have it preordered for the 360 now, but im gonna change it to the xbox one next time im at gamestop

Level 6

in reply to riffy08

I'd like to get Xbox One. But, Microsoft has to lower the costs for XBox Live. It's ridiculous to pay $100/year just to connect to online games. Sony only charges $60/year. Which is much more reasonable given the fact that we all invest a lot of money into buying games and paying for a decent internet connection.

I'm considering buying a PS4 and getting Ghosts for PS4 because of the lower connection costs. In the meantime, I'll probably get it for 360 so I can start playing right away.

Level 21

in reply to RunAndGun1

That is YOUR fault for paying $100/year for XBL.  Fail much.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Membership-Online/dp/B002VBWIP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374517... -$48.59(digital code) which is actually cheaper than PSN. 

A 12 month subcription is $40-50 on amazon or you can get it from Gamestop for $60.

As for PSN, it is $50/year.

RunAndGun1 wrote:

It's ridiculous to pay $100/year just to connect to online games. Sony only charges $60/year.

Both of these statements are false.  I don't know where you are getting this information but you really need to research things yourself instead of listening to what other people say.

Level 47

in reply to RunAndGun1

Where are you buying live at? Buy a card at Futureshop, EBgames, Gamestop, Walmart, Amazon, any other store that sells games and it's $60 for one year and I do believe you get 1 free month with the one year cards aswell last I checked. Prices for XBL and PSPlus are around the same price ($10 difference).

Level 10

in reply to riffy08

I am passing on the next gen stuff for now.  I'm sorry, but neither system has me overwhelmed with a need to run out and get them. 

That being said, I haven't pre-ordered anything yet, need to wait and see what the deal with MP is first.  I am expecting yet another cut and paste job, but with a dumb dog and the slide / lean feature.  Maps will get more clutter then before, there will be more head glitching and there will be worse and worse sight lines forcing game play to only run in one direction.

If that is the case, I will probably just stick to the other two big games coming out this fall (GTA and BF4).

Level 48

in reply to riffy08

riffy08 wrote:

I'd like to get a feel from the community whether you're looking at the new generation or sticking with the old.  I know there's a lot more information that needs to "come to light", but let's get this debate started!

Thanks

I'm jumping in with both feet. Last month I pre-ordered Ghosts for the PS4 and Xbone.

Level 21

in reply to riffy08

I'm waiting for the Xbox One version to be released.  However, the bigger question is should I get it via digital download or disc (because of the pre-order bonus map)?

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

thebiindsniper wrote:

I'm waiting for the Xbox One version to be released.  However, the bigger question is should I get it via digital download or disc (because of the pre-order bonus map)?

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Wouldn't you get the free map eitherway?  I can't see them neglecting either side of the transaction, but maybe I am wrong?

Level 48

in reply to riffy08

I'm going with the new, My xbox is on the way out I think, very slow at loading these days and not willing to buy another, for the sake of a few months..

I'll not be pre-ordering Ghosts though, I shall wait for the feedback.

Level 8

Studios