Why is there no theatre mode.

@

Level 1
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Why is there no theatre mode.

in reply to SteelersCountry

No Theater Mode in Ghosts... thoughts?

Thought you might find this interesting, I posted this when the news was announced.

A big part of it is that the next Gen consoles will have built in PVRs, so Theater wasn't as necessary.

I enjoyed theater, but I also felt that because it was constantly feeding to the servers it impacted connections.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

I liked theater mode more as a way to keep a eye out for cheaters. I ran into a guy using his player 2 character to boost with in infected in storm front right behind the elevator.

COD developers always give boosters spots on every map so they can continue to cheat. But I reported the guy and I got a confirmation from IW that he has been punished 2 to 3 days later. Which made my day. But it theater mode is unnecessary and was just a burden on the game other then the point I made.

Level 7

in reply to NadeGoBoom

So they tell you when people you report get punished? That's pretty cool lol.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

I thought so too I think I got the message in my xbox live messages about it. I felt warm and fuzzy inside.

Level 7

If you were given a classic le cordon bleu recipe to follow and some how ended up with a soggy fried egg sandwich, would you want it showcasing?

Level 6

I liked theatre mode myself. I've heard it was to help the game function better as to not eat up memory. I'm not the most technical on here but makes sense to me. So the xbox 1 will have that feature built in? Pretty snazzy.

Level 1

Studios