M27-IAR: How do you beat it?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

M27-IAR: How do you beat it?

What is your strategy to win a gun fight against the M27-IAR?

I personally think the gun is too over powered, and I think something needs to be done.

What's everyone's thoughts?

Level 7
39 REPLIES

Re: M27-IAR: How do you beat it?

in reply to masterg671

I think the LMG are the best it has been in awhile. I do think that it needs to be nerf a little but not to the damage but to add recoil.

Level 1

in reply to Asuraknight22

Lol remember the Mk48/LSAT with target finder? Hold down the lanes sooo hard in domination on BO2, especially if you/they are on headglitches. Now those were some seriously accurate and high damage guns.

Level 6

in reply to ObeySwag420

lol forgot about target finder. Yeah that use to be a pain sometimes.

Level 1

in reply to Asuraknight22

I remember using the MK.48 with rapid fire without a target finder.  The result:  No reaction.

When I sacrificed rapid fire with a target finder.  The result:  OH MY GOD!   A TARGET FINDER!?!  YOU HAVE NO SKILL AT ALL!!!!

IMO, the target finder didn't deserve hate.  All it did was place red shapes on non-cold blooded enemies.  It didn't make a weapon overpowered whatsoever.  If it did, then you've fallen under a placebo effect.  Besides, I find it sad how people named the TF overpowered, yet those same exact people thought MW2 did everything right...

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

Now, me and ol' RS here have been at odds opinion-wise many times, but this post right here I agree with 100%. Thermal Scoped LMGs absolutely bury TF LMGs all day long. You have a zoomed in scope that highlights people beautifully, and you have an RDS should you need to deal with someone up close, thus eliminating the tunnel-vision tradeoff that existed before. Filthily powerful camping setup!

Oh, and LMGs have always been beastly guns. Theres a reason the HK21 was my most used weapon on BO1, anywhere other than up close it'd slam down anything, even the almighty FamAugLils paled in comparison once you were outside of SMG range!

Level 31

in reply to masterg671

How do I beat it? Well I think I just shoot the guy holding it. The gun definitely is not OP. This is getting ridiculous you guys have literally called every single gun lethal killstreak etc op, JUST STOP

Level 9

in reply to Runandgunerring

Basically, once you are caught in the auto targeting system of the M27-IAR just "shooting the guy holding it" (even if you shot first) is not a definite win of the gun fight.

Level 7

in reply to masterg671

If the M27 was a god gun the world would use it all the time.  So you are incorrect about it's OPness.  I find shooting the guy with it works just fine.  Although it's best not to stand directly in front of a guy with an LMG.  He's got a much bigger mag than you do.  Try using some cover from time to time and/or flanking routes and you'll find that there is not a single weapon in the game that is OP.

Level 69

in reply to Runandgunerring
RE: M27-IAR: HOW DO YOU BEAT IT?

RunandgunerringLevel 1

How do I beat it? Well I think I just shoot the guy holding it. The gun definitely is not OP. This is getting ridiculous you guys have literally called every single gun lethal killstreak etc op, JUST STOP

Agreed!!!

Level 1

Studios