Ideas for DLC Map Packs

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Ideas for DLC Map Packs

I know it is quite early to be talking about DLC for Ghosts already, but I had some ideas I thought would be cool to see. Since Infinity Ward is following Treyarch's steps in bringing 4 DLC Packs throughout the year, what if they were also to bring say 4 new multiplayer maps, but instead of a new zombies map like Treyarch they could give us another super dynamic map like the Free Fall one. So a few new standard multiplayer maps, a new super dynamic map like Free Fall is going to be, and then possibly some new weapons, soldier gear, game modes, etc. They could do this for each DLC and I think that would be pretty cool. What do you think? Give some of your ideas too, thanks

Level 1
16 REPLIES

Re: Ideas for DLC Map Packs

in reply to Riririce

They should try re-making, re-texturing some maps from CoD1 for Ghosts.

Level 16

in reply to Firesens

That'd be cool, I didn't play really any Call of Duties prior to Call of Duty 4 (except when they remade Carentan as Chinatown). Some Call of Duty 4 maps wouldn't be bad either... lol

@ the OP, that's a good idea, I think a lot of the DLC maps will already be heavily dynamic, but the idea of additional gear would be awesome. I think it would be more likely to happen on next gen consoles because they'll probably say it's memory issues for the 360 and PS3 though

Level 18

in reply to Riririce

For the first time ever I couldn't care less what they do with DLC content....

If I purchase the game....I certainly won't buy DLC maps.

Level 18

in reply to HighlandSparky

why even bother posting a message if you don't really have anything to say.

Level 4

in reply to Riririce

I think they should try to make a MP map that is half under water half land map, a theme park map like six flags or something like that, or a map that is in a neighborhood that has been hit with a earth quake, tornado, or hurricane, or a map that is set on a cliff that is collapsing as you play, a map that is in a sinking cruise ship, or a map set in Washington DC after what ever it was that happened in Ghosts.          

Level 2

in reply to HunterSniper

the theme park idea is cool. imagine riding around the ferris wheel for a high vantage site. haha. they could have an animal area with gators and a swamp. there is a lot they could do with an amusement park.

Level 4

in reply to HunterSniper

Technically they have already done the theme park idea with carnival. Now if you mean like rides moving and we can get into the coaster and shoot where the coaster goes that would be cool.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to Riririce

I would like to see maps that have multiple levels. Like "Crash" in MW3 had buildings where you could get to the 2nd and 3rd floor, and on the roof of a building. It would be nice to see maps like that. Not just single level landscapes.

Level 21

in reply to Riririce

Sorry, but this is a totally inappropriate discussion until we get our hands on the game.

DLC should supplement the game. I'd like to see what is lacking on release, and have the DLC fill in those gaps.

Way, way too early.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios