GIVE HARDCORE PLAYERS SOME LOVE!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

GIVE HARDCORE PLAYERS SOME LOVE!

I UNDERSTAND THAT HARDCORE ISNT AS POPULAR ARE STANDARD OR CORE BUT 3 GAME MODES? AND WASSUP WITH SEARCH AND RESCUE? BRING BACK HARDCORE SEARCH AND DESTROY! GIVE US SOME OPTION IN GAME MODES! LIKE HARDCORE HEADQUARTERS OR DOMINATION! I WOULD LOVE TO TRY OUT BLITZ OR CRANKED IN HARDCORE AS WELL. IT JUST FEELS LIKE MOST OF THE DEVELOPERS AND TESTERS DONT PLAY HARDCORE

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: GIVE HARDCORE PLAYERS SOME LOVE!

in reply to xSDxmau5trap

I agree with you 100%, There are other threads voicing the issues. But we have yet to see any responses...

Level 4

in reply to IronSight8

CANT BLAME THEM THE GAME HAS ONLY BEEN OUT FOR A FEW DAYS.. I HAVE FAITH IN IW.. AS FRUSTRATED AS I AM AND POSSIBLY 90% OF THE WORLD PLAYING THIS GAME IM SURE IW WILL THROW US HARDCORE PLAYERS A BONE

Level 1

in reply to xSDxmau5trap

IM with you man i love hardcore mode, they need to know that its good to have New game modes but please always keep the Old Ones, i dont want to play core Please bring back HARDCORE MODES...

EVERYONE WHO READ THIS PLEASE TWEET THIS

NEW NEED HARDCORE MODES (DOMINATION, DEMOLITION, HEADQUARTERS,FFA, CRANKED)

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to xSDxmau5trap

May want to contribute in this-

Unofficially Official Hardcore Discussion Thread

We (HC players) are trying to keep the discussion to one thread so perhaps it will get through the Devs' thick skulls.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to xSDxmau5trap

IW better bring more hardcore modes cause 3 isnt enough im already bored with it. if they don't they're a bunch of retarded as5 monkeys. they really need to think about the people who play hardcore not those who play standard. bring in hardcore CTF, DOM, S&D etc..i dont get why they didnt just make hardcore with the same playlist as standard.  

Level 1

Studios