Wiimote Helo Pilot Broken Hit Detection (with video)

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Wiimote Helo Pilot Broken Hit Detection (with video)

Whilst this is mentioned on the Definitive Bug/Glitch thread, I wanted to provide video proof of the issue seeing as some people are saying that it doesn't happen to them or claiming that it could 'just be lag'.

The following was tested in a Private Match against bots. Private match was chosen because it incorporates all hotfixes/patches (unlike Local) and has zero added network latency.

Level 11
12 REPLIES

Re: Wiimote Helo Pilot Broken Hit Detection (with video)

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Agreed happens to me pretty much every time I get a helo pilot. That being said I'd like to see them fix lots of the more important issues with the wii remote first.

Level 7

in reply to Pwnsweet1

lol That is hilarious!  I mean I'm sure it sucks in game, but just watching it is funny.  I have yet to have that happen, but I've only used it a few times.  I've been trying to get patches for the other killstreaks.  Wow.  That is so bad it's just funny.  Broken and probably very frustrating, but really funny to watch.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

it's not something that happens only sometimes. It happens every time I use this killstreak.

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Pwnsweet wrote:

it's not something that happens only sometimes. It happens every time I use this killstreak.

I can hear the rage coming from the desert.   Wow.  That sucks.  Haven't see it yet, but man it's bad.  I'd love to add some commentary to that video for you.  So hilarious. I watched it like 5 times. 

Sorry you have to go through that, but the video is just so funny. 

Level 33

in reply to Pwnsweet1

.you with be force the may, unfortunate How

Level 7

in reply to Pwnsweet1

holy shit!!

i play with the wiimote too but i never have that issue!

did you try to delete the updates we got and download them again?

most of my friends play with the mote and not one of us has issues with the heli pilot

Level 5

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Holy Moly... despite already completing some helo pilot challenges and therefore using it quite regular for some time I NEVER have experienced this.

This is awful. Did they deploy a buggy version of the latest patch in Australia or did something went wrong with installing the patch?

Some of your past shown hit detection problems could have been caused by connectimg to a host on the other side of the world (although I never had problems THIS bad, even on a host of the americas) but THIS on a private match is just ridiculous...

Level 6

in reply to Ryumaou

This is not due to a faulty patch installation because it happens to my brother on his Wii U and another player from South Australia on my friends list.

Level 11

in reply to Pwnsweet1

Okay OP, I'm being 100% serious, no troll intended.

This NEVER happens to me. Ever. I get the helo pilot regularly and I've never had a problem with it. HECK, I've even gotten kills on people INSIDE buildings. 100% Wiimote. This is some funky stuff going on.

Level 33

Studios