Why is everyne so optimistic about this game?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Why is everyne so optimistic about this game?

Why? I highly doubt that there will be DLC, and I can almost guarantee that we will lose support around the same time BO2 did, because 3ARC will be working on BO3 or whatever they will call it.

Level 6
29 REPLIES

Re: Why is everyne so optimistic about this game?

in reply to ThtGyNTheBckgrn

because there is a hopefully decent FPS to play on wiiU.

Level 22
Highlighted

i am cuz its the 2nd chance for a CoD game to be made on the U.

BO2 was a first attempt at the U and now Ghosts should be that much better.

Level 47

in reply to Elite King

Its being ported by 3arc. We'll get the first few patches, but we'll lose support at the same time because they will be porting thier next game. Its the same shit every year

Level 6

in reply to Elite King

EliteKing wrote:

and now Ghosts should be that much better.

I'm hoping for this too. Activision games in the past have favoured our servers, and it was nice to see some people here, that accused people like me of being bad players full of excuses having those issues back then. I can't wait to see if its a repeat of the same scenario..

#James #yolo #etc #etc....

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

Lets see. Servers will likely be the same. 3arc has had more time to work with the wiimote, so that should be ok right away. Snipers will be OP and QSing will be even easier because IW made it and they cater to snipers/QSers. Im quite pesimistic about how this game will be on the WiiU

Level 6

in reply to WiimotesRus02

WiimotesRus02 wrote:

EliteKing wrote:

and now Ghosts should be that much better.

I'm hoping for this too. Activision games in the past have favoured our servers, and it was nice to see some people here, that accused people like me of being bad players full of excuses having those issues back then. I can't wait to see if its a repeat of the same scenario..

#James #yolo #etc #etc....

You said "Activision" games.  I'm guessing you meant infinity ward.  And yes their games run better for me as well.

Level 33

Why am I optimistic? Well, it beats the heck out of being an Eeyore your whole life. 

Am I really excited about another MW franchise? not as much as I am for the BOps franchises. Some day Nintendo will get their poop in a group and let developers provide DLC.  Do I need it? No, I do not.  Would I like it? Sure., if it was free.

Level 1

in reply to OG_Anvil

Eeyore is my favourite

Level 6

Optimistic isn't how I feel about Ghosts... more like terrified. It's made by the people who created MW3 *shivers* and it's still up in the air whether the Wii U version is going to lean towards the PS360 or the PS4/XB1 side of the spectrum. Not only that but Treyarch is porting it instead of IW which most likely means support getting dropped early on to port their next game.

Potential disaster in so many different ways....

Level 37

Studios