So what exactly happened to DLC, want real answers

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: So what exactly happened to DLC, want real answers

in reply to Padiego

you can delete then download stuff again from e shop cant you? i did the system tranfer too. how could that stuff be console locked when my account info shows what ive downloaded? couldnt you contact nintendo to get around that, i always thought they had decent support?

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

Well, it's console locked because every user is locked to a console. You can't log in to YOUR account on your buddy's Wii U.

Level 33

in reply to Padiego

its probably because our community is too small i mean at most i only saw over 3000 people online at a time all the other guys have like over 200,000 people online constantly i think our community needs to bigger because right now if they would dlc they wouldn't make that much money and lets face it we all know activsion loves their money

Level 6

in reply to crazybloodmonke

crazybloodmonkey wrote:

lets face it we all know activsion loves their money

And ours

Level 21

in reply to fountainbt

Yeah I think we have to face reality. We got scammed, no dlc for this title (at least I did, I pre-ordered because I saw the Bonus being offered lol) I'm still getting ghost though... but it would be nice to have a bonus...

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to fountainbt

Guys check the numbers

Wii/wiiu sales numbers that should make us happy with cod on wiiu in the first place

and do the math. You don't need a MBA to figure out that the installed base is declining and too low.

Hopefully more people will buy ghosts so the numbers will increase for the wiiu and secure the future cod titles.

Level 6

Studios