So How Do You Feel About Us Not Getting Double XP?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

So How Do You Feel About Us Not Getting Double XP?

It seems logical that we didn't get it because ether the Wii U team is really busy on a new patch... or we are in trouble... How do you feel?

Level 13
46 REPLIES

Re: So How Do You Feel About Us Not Getting Double XP?

in reply to GamebroCrazy

You're on time out. Why are you even on here? ;p

Level 18

in reply to GamebroCrazy

As much as I try to be optimistic I'm starting to think we may be in trouble. 

As far as not getting double XP; I am slightly disappointed. 

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

They might be really busy, but considering what just happened to Nintendo recently, I think we are getting into trouble...

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

GamebroCrazy wrote:

They might be really busy, but considering what just happened to Nintendo recently, I think we are getting into trouble...

If you're referring to the financial loss they posted then I don't think that effects this so much.  I could be wrong.  I really don't know how these companies operate and if they would take that into consideration when deciding whether or not to stop support.

I also hate reading the doom and gloom news coverage about it.  Nintendo has billions of cash lying around.  They aren't going anywhere.  They could suffer this kind of loss for like 20 years and still not go bankrupt.  And no that is not an exaggeration.

I wonder why you don't hear about Microsoft's gaming department.  They've been in the red for YEARS.  I guess cause all Nintendo does is gaming, but this won't even come close to putting them under.

They might be busy.  I mean last time we didn't get a patch until February.  It's the lack of interaction that has me concerned.  No word from ATU on social media at all.  I hope they are just busy.  They do have a lot of stuff to patch just to get caught up with the other consoles on top of the Wii U issues.

Level 33

in reply to like2nap03

Maybe the small Treyarch Nintendo team could be working on the next Black Ops for Wii U? Who knows? They could be taking the extra time to make a real quality port.

Level 1

in reply to DuceStamina

thats a nice dream

Level 18

in reply to like2nap03

Yes I was talking about the finance report... I know that Nintendo has billions of dollars thanks to them being the top dog in gaming with nobody challenging them in the early years of the gaming revolution era, but when a report says a company is not making money due to something (The Wii U maybe?) future business is affected.

Level 13

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Not that it completely matters, but Sony took losses on the PS3 for a few years because it was underpriced

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to GamebroCrazy

Even if they are busy, turning on Double XP should be an easy to activate feature after all these years. They even turned it on for BO1 and MW3 on Wii during the season of the following titles.

So either they screwed this feature up this time or they really pulled the plug.

If they would only be allowed to communicate this bs it wouldn't be so much of a problem...

But announcing 2XP 'for all platforms' and then NOTHING but SILENCE on WiiU isn't the good old english way... oh wait...

Edit: I made a small comment on the news section at Prepare for Onslaught with Double XP Weekend!

Feel free to report my comment over there as an abuse. So at least the Mods here will be aware of this situation and MAYBE there is a chance they forward this stuff to somebody who can decide to grant us some 2XP next time or some bonus weekend as a replacement.

Level 6

Studios