Should we Buy COD Ghosts for Wii U?!

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: Should we Buy COD Ghosts for Wii U?!

in reply to TPCo0Lz

actually we should get as many people as possible to buy it so that if we do or don't get dlc maps and things next cod we will because they have sales so they will put in the effort. plus its half their fault for not letting people pre-order it .

Level 1

in reply to TPCo0Lz

Without any DLC, bonus maps, etc. I still probably will get it. I played BO2 on both PC & Wii U & on Wii U I found it OK even without any DLC. The clan wars feature not on Wii U is no big deal for me. You don't really need a clan social networking app on Android & Apple tablet/smartphone to set up clan matches.You can set up clan matches if you're into that on clan websites. The app is really nothing but another Activision crap used to entice gamers to get Ghosts. Without it it's not gonna kill clanning on Wii U as long as there's a dedicated rent server for Ghosts on Wii U.

Level 5

in reply to Southpawgamer

i say everyone should just be a Christmas noob

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to TPCo0Lz

A BIG YES if you like the wii/wiiu and the wiimote.

I think we should consider counting our blessings.

See:

Wii/wiiu sales numbers that should make us happy with cod on wiiu in the first place

Level 6

in reply to TPCo0Lz

sorry, not with you. the only reason that im buying this game is because of the wiimote, besides i usually play at night against some people who are adults on hardcore team death match and man its so much better, i always hear about people complaining about kids, campers, trolls on other systems to include hacking, because the xbox is a Microsoft product and many of their products are left open to manipulation, usually these things don't happen at night on the wii u,

Level 2

in reply to LinkHdz97

I'm with you. I buy the Nintendo versions because I like the controller schemes - and anyway, I have always had only Nintendo consoles since SNES.

I don't know why anyone would buy xbox and have to pay for their online use. Sony is a least free, but they have had their own online problems.

I have enjoyed all the CODs on wii. Maybe they aren't perfect, but what in life is. You play games to have fun - and I have the most fun playing the way I want.

Level 2

Studios