R.I.P CoD on Wii

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

R.I.P CoD on Wii

I don't know why, because I hate it, but Nintendo will close all the Wii's Wifi related stuff.

So no more CoD online on the Wii

Level 6
19 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: R.I.P CoD on Wii

in reply to Blogi
Level 21

in reply to Blogi

I wont miss it. MW3 and BO1 is hacked to all heck. I went on a week ago to find all my stats reset and i cant change my classes. At least now all those hackers will go outside and get some fresh air when the Wii internet is cut.

Level 14

in reply to BlackMetroid95

they may just burst into flames...

Level 29

in reply to BlackMetroid95

BO1 was/is hacker free for the most part. You'll run into some hacked 15ths but that's it, otherwise it's still the G.O.A.T.

I'm indifferent to MW3 closing, to me it's like when you hear stories about sex offenders getting killed in prison..I mean yeah it's unfortunate someone got murdered...but the dude was a rapist!

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

BO1 was more cheater free than MW3 but it was still pretty bad.  I've lost count of how many times I've had to restart a new profile due to being hopped by a crappy player who sucked even when cheating.  I know that the Almighty_Castiel hopped my secondary profile about 7 or 8 times just to "teach me a lesson" for beating him.  Bit of a give away when you receive an ally request and then get D/C'd moments later and return to find everything messed up.  The irony is that my stats always improved each time and were still better than his while he was cheating.

Anyway, expect the cheating to get worse over the coming weeks as people decide to just let rip.  People who want to revist the online for nostalgia and old times sake would be best sticking to private matches.  I have no doubt that there will be those who want to cause as much damage as they can before the chance is gone.

Level 10

in reply to bughunt

Nobody ever hopped me because my stats were so bad XD Even when i would piss people off, it still never resulted in me getting hopped. I got a freaken 5 headshot streak on people, back on Black Ops Wii, and nobody did a damn thing about it! Then for having played over 1,000 Mario Kart Wii races, i only encountered a script kiddy maybe once, so call my luck a blessing, maybe?

Between not carrying about Famas jerks and the overall "i don't give a crap" attitude i had towards my playstyle, and others made for a fairly enjoyable time online, most of the time.

A very, very, very long time ago there was a wee ignorant Barolb who hated the likes of script kiddies, and glitchers, ruining his fun on The Conduit. One day Barolb thought, "I will make a homebrew hack that will disable all homebrew hacks! Then if i want to be a jerk i'll cause script kiddies' Wiis to freeze, and maybe i'd do it to jerks too, but then i would be no better than those jerks". This thought left his mind many times, but did not end up on paper so readily. He ultimately decided to do it when he got a second Wii. Unfortunately, even to this day, he has not gotten his hands on one, so such a code would never be created by him. The end.

There is a code to nullify account hops though, if that's any consolation. And the "ignorant" part i think is self explanatory, which i may add i still do believe i'm an ignorant person. I, by no means believe i am otherwise.

Level 12

in reply to Blogi

castiel's like "nnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!!"

Level 29

in reply to BobbyMcGee

After everything that low life has said about me, he's the one who wiped out my account for beating him fair and square without having to camp, he was that easy to beat and I paid the price for it..

Level 21

in reply to WiimotesRus02

i only connected my u through wii mode a few times cause i was unsure of what they could do, even though i doubt anything. that sh!t ruined blops1 for me.

Level 29

Studios