No aim assist on DA controller?

Call of Duty Ghosts Wii U

Re: No aim assist on DA controller?

in reply to RawJustice

Does it really matter? The point was that the majority of people that played GB used the CCP.

Level 7

in reply to Spacious_Fissur

You can't judge the majority especially since its a small GB group. You cant say majority use CCP, because they used wiimote at times too. Its most definite that there were more wiimote players just because everyone used it on wii. It came w/the console. Im just saying in my perspective, I know more wiimote players on that game in general than CCP players. Only CCP players I knew used it to snipe and get feeds in pubs. Just search Black Ops Wii, or MW3 Wii. Almost all the game play are recorded using the Wii remote controller. But whats the point of all this anyway It doesn't matter

Level 6

in reply to RawJustice

AA on the BO1 CCP is stronger than both BO2/Ghosts.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

BO2 AA is the strongest AA i've seen, ever. In any cod game on WIi/Wii U

Level 6

in reply to Southpawgamer

On the video I made you see me aiming but the reticule just pass the target like nothing to assist in my aim, no pulling or anything.   Anyway, next time I make another video I'll try to edit it & run it on slow motion. I'll see if there's really an aim assist there cuz I'm not feeling it. I'm new to DA controller so maybe it's because of this but we'll see.

Level 5

I still felt it recently when I played w/the sticks.

Level 6

I think the scope you're using in the video doesn't have AA, even pre-patch. Try again with red dot and you should notice a difference.

Level 1

in reply to GreggIsRad

Plus he never showed his settings showing it was disabled, or enabled. Because I still felt the same amount on the gamepad Its pretty low compared to BO2

Level 6
Highlighted

The AA is fine for me, this is your problem. Try fixing your settings, something must be off, since I'm not experiencing any issues with DA AA. It's weaker than in BO2, but sttill noticeable.

Level 33

Studios