why did i only receive the war cry head customization and not the body count reaper one as well?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

why did i only receive the war cry head customization and not the body count reaper one as well?

i placed 3rd in the last diamond war and i only got 1/2 head customizations i am entitled to.

so why did it only give me 1?

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: why did i only receive the war cry head customization and not the body count reaper one as well?

in reply to ShadowRayne115

To earn war cry you have to place in 1st to 3rd in DD, to earn body count you have to place in 1st in Gold, Platinum or DD. If you only placed 3rd then you won't have unlocked body count items.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

Re: why did i only receive the war cry head customization and not the body count reaper one as well?

in reply to tracy

so what your saying is the body count customizations are only rewarded if you place 1st in gold or higher?

because i got the war cry savage head yesterday for placing 3rd in DD but i didn't get the body count head with it.

Level 1

Tracy is correct in what we are to understand how the achievements work. Give this a read , it may help- have fun!

One of Swords: Everything you need to know abou... | Community

Level 20
Highlighted

Level 20

Unless they do the same for DD as they have for gold/platinum, then yes, only 1st place will get you body count gear.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/415192621#415192621

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

Studios