this current clan war we are only receiving one win well we have many members playing ?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

this current clan war we are only receiving one win well we have many members playing ?

please help us we have a problem we can not win

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: this current clan war we are only receiving one win well we have many members playing ?

in reply to Mazzuca1998

Just continue playing and keep on winning for your clan members. It may be possible that since the data is being recorded real time including for other players and clans, there may be a bit of a delay. I would also suggest you try to sign out and relogin. This may help synch the data and refresh the details.

Level 34

Re: this current clan war we are only receiving one win well we have many members playing ?

in reply to Mazzuca1998

Same thing happening to me!  I am in the clan, have been for 3-4 days, same as my friend I am playing with and only his wins are counting.  We should have capped now instead we're half way there...  please help!

Crinkzkull08

Level 1

in reply to itWASthatGUY

or somebody that knows the answer....

Level 1

in reply to itWASthatGUY

We may just need to wait it out for a bit, bro. Since you mentioned you are already in the clan 3-4 days now, you're already beyond the clan roster lock thing which is 24 hours. Since the score updates take's some time it may be possible that this is due to this. Try what I suggested like signing out and relogging back in to the clan to be able to synch the data.

Level 34
Highlighted

in reply to itWASthatGUY

Did your clan add anyone since Tuesday?  If so, that could be your problem.  The thing is, at "roster lock", your clan size is "set". If you had 5 members on Tuesday, but added 1 more late that evening, or later, then one of you can't earn wins.  In that situation, only the first 5 members that play during the war will have their wins count for the rest of that war. It won't matter if you kick members, once a win is earned by a member, he can't be replaced by anyone else.  It's all meant to keep the clan wars fair, and works well, although it does cause some confusion at times.

See here for more info on "roster lock":  Clan War Division Brackets and Roster Locks

Good luck.

Level 23

in reply to Mazzuca1998

By the way, bro, out of curiosity, what's the name of your clan? Same for you as well, itWASthatGUY ..

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

Heka high kila$ why ?

Level 1

ughh! NASTY!

Level 1

Crinkzkull08

ughh! NASTY! - clann

Level 1

Studios