ps3 freezing only on ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

ps3 freezing only on ghosts

ok some background info

AFTER last update my ps3 has the chills...freezing up ONLY on ghosts. I did all the rebooting uninstalling deleting reinstalling unplugging cords ,chqnged internet settings...blah blah blah..(i have been reading about this the last 3hours or so)...after having a clean slate ps3 ..NOTHING has changed...freeze galore is my ps3.

I switched to FiFa and presto ..no freezing...battleflunk no freezing...so ACTIVISION you guys have a bug on your hands ..and ours too. lol.please fix this...

Its not our hardware or cds...its on your end ACTIViSIoN...btw my fifa has a scratch...my ghosta is prestine...so is his copy and his ps3 was bought last year on blqck friday...

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: ps3 freezing only on ghosts

in reply to sweennytodd1

follow up: after 2 hours on FiFa ONLINE ..went back to ghosts..and its a deep freeze taking over my ps3 all over again...

Level 1

in reply to sweennytodd1

frozen three times since last post...

Level 1

in reply to sweennytodd1

will activision replace my ps3 console if all this hardbooting/hard resetting screws my console up? Retorical question, but some food for thought...

Level 1

in reply to sweennytodd1

1 am and the freezes keep on coming.

Level 1

in reply to sweennytodd1

1:45am .I had one last freeze.... until i dont see this properly addressed in this forum I will be spreading my propaganda when it comes to cod and this issue . COD is not worth my playstation frying up because of COD software bugs.

#CODfreeze

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to sweennytodd1

Hi there,

We've responded to your discussion here:

Ghost freezing up-No official respond from "support"

We'll go ahead and lock this post as multiple discussions regarding the same issue is considered spam.  Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines

Thanks ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios