missing founder patch and backround

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

missing founder patch and backround

So i had the founder patch and backround in mw3,bo2,and ghost until today when i unlinked my psn acount and relinked it because the advanced warfare pre order camos werent in the game for me. So now i have the advancd warfare bonuses but lost my founder patch and backround in ghost. Is there any way i can get it back?

Level 1
9 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: missing founder patch and backround

in reply to hicksystix11

You created an account with activision and linked your new profile to your console? This has been causing the very issue that you are experiencing. Try going back to your original profile /account that was originally linked to your console, re-link the original account to your console and be sure to make it your "primary". This should restore your patches- if not, you will need the assistance of moderator/customer support. You can post back up or do a search for :forum moderators- good luck! Here is that link: Forum Moderators

Level 20

in reply to KC_KREW

I did what you said and its still not there. I guess i will go get a moderator to try and fix this. Anyways thanks for your help.

Level 1

in reply to hicksystix11

Just file a claim with Activision Support and explain what happened, they will usually help you really fast with an issue like this. I had two separate accounts and ran into trouble having both accounts in the same clan, I contacted the Activision Support page and filed a claim and it was cleared right up.

Level 8

in reply to hicksystix11

The link to the moderator forum is locked. Anyone else know how i can get my founder patch and backround back?

Level 1

in reply to hicksystix11

the thread has 3 names in light blue- hover over their names and a pop up box shows up- click on "message" or  here you go: BkfstWidow, OGHuxtable, SavageHam, ATVIAssist

Level 20

in reply to KC_KREW

ight thanks ill try that

Level 1

in reply to hicksystix11

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

in reply to SavageHam

Sorry for taking so long to reply im going to go do what you just said right now. Thank you.

Level 1

in reply to hicksystix11

See, before I even read further down the thread, the mods already opened a case for you. They have always quickly got me through the Activision Support cases and have resolved almost all my issues!

Level 8

Studios