i was playing call of duty ghosts earier and went downstairs for a drink and when i came back it said i have being permanently banned and i have not modded/hacked or used a pirate copy

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

i was playing call of duty ghosts earier and went downstairs for a drink and when i came back it said i have being permanently banned and i have not modded/hacked or used a pirate copy

i was playing call of duty ghosts earier and went downstairs for a drink and when i came back it said i have being permanently banned  and i have not modded/hacked or used a pirate copy

GHOSTS SUPPORT! !

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: i was playing call of duty ghosts earier and went downstairs for a drink and when i came back it said i have being permanently banned and i have not modded/hacked or used a pirate copy

in reply to WUxDIRTDOG
Solution
‎23-04-2014 02:36 PM

Hi WuxDIRTDOG,

We appreciate you taking the time to post.  Although discussions of an account ban or ban appeals are not permitted in the community forums, I'll follow up with you and send you a private message.

In accordance to the community guidelines Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines , I'll have to lock this thread.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
3 REPLIES

Re: i was playing call of duty ghosts earier and went downstairs for a drink and when i came back it said i have being permanently banned and i have not modded/hacked or used a pirate copy

in reply to WUxDIRTDOG

I will mention this individual that is a moderator and should be able to point you in the right direction.  The posters on this forum can not tell you why or help remove the ban except provide links to those that can provide information .Best of luck- by the person being "mentioned" , they will be notified of this thread: atvi_mikey and OGHuxtable

Level 20

Re: i was playing call of duty ghosts earier and went downstairs for a drink and when i came back it said i have being permanently banned  and i have not modded/hacked or used a pirate copy

in reply to WUxDIRTDOG

ok thank you @KC_KREW

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to WUxDIRTDOG
Solution
‎23-04-2014 02:36 PM

Hi WuxDIRTDOG,

We appreciate you taking the time to post.  Although discussions of an account ban or ban appeals are not permitted in the community forums, I'll follow up with you and send you a private message.

In accordance to the community guidelines Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines , I'll have to lock this thread.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

Studios