i purchased the season pass and do not have any of the maps on playstation 3

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

i purchased the season pass and do not have any of the maps on playstation 3

i purchased the season pass and do not have any of the maps including free fall on playstation 3 please help

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: i purchased the season pass and do not have any of the maps on playstation 3

in reply to KarazyTrey3
Solution
‎04-01-2014 11:34 AM

Hey KarazyTrey3,

It is as maccabi and Ozhm said, the 4 DLC maps have not yet been released. Apologies for the confusion, but yes you do get Free Fall map as a bonus with the Season Pass via ONSLAUGHT, DEVASTATION, INVASION AND NEMESIS Bring Call of Duty®: Ghosts Content All Year Long. As far as the Free Fall goes, you should be able to download it by following the steps listed here via Activision Support. You can also push the download from here Digital Entertainment | Sony Entertainment Network.

^MC

Community Coordinator
3 REPLIES

Re: i purchased the season pass and do not have any of the maps on playstation 3

in reply to KarazyTrey3

the season pass gives you the 4 dlc map packs which dont start be released till end of jan 2014.

freefall was a pre order bonus and wasnt part of the season pass

Level 75

in reply to KarazyTrey3

The DLC maps will arrive later on, the Free Fall one was a pre-oder one on "old" gen consoles but is now part of the season pass, I'm not sure how that works, but if you didn't pre-order in an old console you might not have the Free Fall map, however, if you purchased the season pass recently, try updating your game, the map does not install within the season pass itself.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to KarazyTrey3
Solution
‎04-01-2014 11:34 AM

Hey KarazyTrey3,

It is as maccabi and Ozhm said, the 4 DLC maps have not yet been released. Apologies for the confusion, but yes you do get Free Fall map as a bonus with the Season Pass via ONSLAUGHT, DEVASTATION, INVASION AND NEMESIS Bring Call of Duty®: Ghosts Content All Year Long. As far as the Free Fall goes, you should be able to download it by following the steps listed here via Activision Support. You can also push the download from here Digital Entertainment | Sony Entertainment Network.

^MC

Community Coordinator

Studios