confidential roster clan leader?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

confidential roster clan leader?

A few days ago our clan leader was marked confidential on cod ghost for PS3 on the cod app and on the physical game itself.  Our leader has no power as in game it says he is still in the clan for anyone else but for him it says he is not in one.  On the app it says he is not in the clan at all.  I sent him a invite again on the cod app which he accepted and it now took away all his camos and achivements.  And the leader is still marked as confidential.  This is becoming a real problem as now that we have been in diamond division and need to edit our roster we have no power to do so.  And as more invites come in and people become in active we are now in a 30 clan member bracker and have about 16 active members.  We have tried unlinking his account and re linkiing with no fix.  Please need help we would hate to disband and remake as this would take us out of diamond division and we already have 2 wins in it.

Level 1
17 REPLIES

Re: confidential roster clan leader?

in reply to rysWorld

try to change the leader of the clan...

Level 9

in reply to doctorlaba3rd

cant the original leader has no power the game says he is just a soldier and the game tells us he is the commander.  He tried leaving and coming back and all that did was give him two positions in the clan leader and soldier.  It would help if Lt's would be able to kick people from the clan.

Level 1

in reply to rysWorld

When he leaves, is he still appearing in the clan rooster???

Level 9

in reply to doctorlaba3rd

yes when he leaves it still shows him as the leader and when I re invite he is just a member

Level 1

in reply to rysWorld

I have the exact same problem as you do and im the commander and its worse cause now any member can invite whats the use of making people lutenants i talk to activision and they sent my case to the right people apparently been waiting 4 days very frustrating atleast your already registerd in diamond by the way did this happen during clan wars for you guys it did for me

Level 6

in reply to yocap

it happened right before now we have to many members and people refuse to leave because its diamond we barley pulled off a win in the last war it sucks because they don't even help during the clan war. I hope Lt ocommanders can kick soon

Level 1

in reply to rysWorld

has the leader tried to uninstall the app then re-install and log back in?

good luck figuring this out

Level 7

in reply to stupid44

yup I even logged in as him and relinked his account still no luck and now that regular members to invite we have way to many people I hope they allow Lt commanders to kick members

Level 1

in reply to rysWorld

and no reply from any tech support as usual. 

Level 1

Studios