Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: carnt redaster my clan to a clan op

in reply to jaybluemoon573
Solution
‎19-12-2013 04:23 PM

Hey jaybluemoon573,

I see that you are having issues with the Call of Duty mobile app and your clan for the Caracas Clan War. Sign up should be automatic as long as you have three or more clan members. As for settings a primary target you can do so by selecting a node and there should be an option towards the top right corner of the page to set it as your primary target. If you would like more information regarding Clan Wars you can check out this link: http://oneofswords.com/2013/11/everything-you-need-to-know-about-clan-wars/.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
5 REPLIES

Not sure but if you have more than 3  people in the clan its automatic

Level 7

thanks iv got 13 in clan it doesent let me pick what my primory gam play like hard core / core thanks I will have to see

Level 1
Highlighted

No one is given a choice, you will just be placed into a division with 7 other clans and will have to try and capture any of the 10 nodes available - each one has a certain game mode in core and HC.

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/blog/2013/11/27/call-of-duty-c...

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

AS previously stated as long as you have at least 3 members prior to clan war registration is automatic. As far as choosing game play for the clan wars , once the clan war starts you will be able to open the map which will show what game mode and how many wins to capture each node. And it will be a mix of core and hardcore.

Level 75

Solution
‎19-12-2013 04:23 PM

Hey jaybluemoon573,

I see that you are having issues with the Call of Duty mobile app and your clan for the Caracas Clan War. Sign up should be automatic as long as you have three or more clan members. As for settings a primary target you can do so by selecting a node and there should be an option towards the top right corner of the page to set it as your primary target. If you would like more information regarding Clan Wars you can check out this link: http://oneofswords.com/2013/11/everything-you-need-to-know-about-clan-wars/.

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios