When are the patch releases?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

When are the patch releases?

Can i recieve a date for when the poor optimization for PC problems will be fixed, because I intend on buying the game, just as soon as the headaches are gone?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: When are the patch releases?

in reply to Scroog86
Solution
‎05-01-2014 11:03 PM

Hey Scroog86,

I don't have information in regards to future title updates  or their expected release dates. If you'd like to find out the patch notes, you can check them out here: Ghosts Title Update and Hot Fix Notes (12/23/13) as well as follow Infinity Ward on twitter: Infinity Ward (InfinityWard) on Twitter. The studios are always looking for way to improve the player experience, and I will go ahead and take this down as feed back and forward it to the right channels. If you do get the game, and you have a support related issue, feel free to start a thread!

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: When are the patch releases?

in reply to Scroog86
Solution
‎05-01-2014 11:03 PM

Hey Scroog86,

I don't have information in regards to future title updates  or their expected release dates. If you'd like to find out the patch notes, you can check them out here: Ghosts Title Update and Hot Fix Notes (12/23/13) as well as follow Infinity Ward on twitter: Infinity Ward (InfinityWard) on Twitter. The studios are always looking for way to improve the player experience, and I will go ahead and take this down as feed back and forward it to the right channels. If you do get the game, and you have a support related issue, feel free to start a thread!

Thanks,

^AJ

Community Coordinator

Studios