Unable to Login to Call of Duty App on iOS *WORK AROUND*

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

Unable to Login to Call of Duty App on iOS *WORK AROUND*

I was logged out of the buggy iOS Call of Duty app and when I attempted to login again it loads a blank screen with a ghosts mask on it. I have done everything in my power to get it to work again and have come to the conclusion its something on Activisions end. After further research I have seen that people are posting about the problem in the Call of Duty app review in the Apple App Store.

Activision..... A little help would be appreciated!

WORK AROUND:

Go to create account on app, and typed in my login info that I used for my activision account, and linked it to my psn account, (which had already been linked via this site) and then it let me use the app with no issues.

Maybe it will help, good luck!

Level 2
16 REPLIES

Re: Unable to Login to Call of Duty App on iOS

in reply to Vanquizh

I have the same problem hopefully they can relaese an update that fixes it

Level 1

in reply to Vanquizh

Same here. More then a week now. Still no luck or support.

Level 1

in reply to iDevSocial

I am extremely upset with the makers of this app. I had it working on my Samsung Galaxy Player Tablet and then it got an update recently. Now whenever I try to log in it just sits at the background forever. Cant do anything with my clan, cant leave it if I need/want to either. I dont have an ipad or iphone and have no intention on getting one, so they need to fix this garbage. The fact that we have to use the app to do anything is bad enough let alone that the support for it is garbage. I havent been able to find one helpful admin in regards to this issue.

To the dev team: If you want me/my friends/the gaming community to keep buying your games, paying for your DLC, and to recommend your products, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE US A REASON TO. Help the community out. This is getting really ridiculous.

Level 1

in reply to Vanquizh

Same problem here,

I am using iphone 5, not jailbroken, most recently updated iOS. Never had it work before, as it was not installed until 2 days ago. I log in and am just given a screen with the background and "log in" on the top.

Tried to delete and reinstall as well as complete my profile on this site, still nothing.

Please advise on how to proceed.

Level 1

in reply to Vanquizh

We need an official reponse.. This is an issue all over the forums

Level 2

in reply to Vanquizh

well the good news is that it most likely isn't on our end, but something wrong with the app or the app's connection to their servers. Guess we will just have to wait.

Level 1

in reply to JohnVriess

And wait... and wait.. and wait some more..

Level 2

in reply to Vanquizh

I may have found a workaround, it seems to have worked for me by doing thefollowing:
I went to create account on a whim, and typed in my login info that I used for my activision account, and linked it to my psn account, (which had already been linked via this site) and then it let me use the app with no issues.

Maybe it will help, good luck!

Level 1

in reply to JohnVriess

THIS WORKS!!!!!!

thank you mate

Level 1

Studios