My emblem has not changed even though I have reached level 60 and prestiged?

Call of Duty Ghosts Support Forum

My emblem has not changed even though I have reached level 60 and prestiged?

I have recently prestiged to prestige 5 on cod ghosts for ps3 but my emblem has not changed and still shows prestige 4 but has gone back to level 1 when I selected the new soldier. I have seen a couple of other posts from users that have the same problem, I could not find the solution to the problem on these threads though. Any ideas how I can resolve this?

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: My emblem has not changed even though I have reached level 60 and prestiged?

in reply to MiGhTyNiNjA

Are you on your 5th guy? If you are then it's not an error. If you have prestiged 5 squad members, then you may have an issue. Can you post a screenshot?

Level 25

Re: My emblem has not changed even though I have reached level 60 and prestiged?

in reply to DocChoi

I have got to level 60 on 4 character and I have selected the 5th character. Every other time I have prestiged its been fine. But this one its kept the emblem I had for the previous soldier. The prestige emblem comes up for each of the 4 soldiers to show I have completed it for all 4 of them. I am hoping its just taking a bit of time to reflect the information of my prestige increase. I will take a picture of it now, its for ps3 mind.

Level 1

in reply to MiGhTyNiNjA

If you are only just on your 5th character then you are prestige 4, as your 1st soldier prestiges it shows your 2nd character with the 1st prestige emblem and so on down the list. Your 10th character will show prestige 9 until you complete the final XP bar as well, here are the prestige emblems

/>

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Well thanks but look at these pictures and you will see what I mean. I dont think I have explained it very well and have been a little misleading but here look at these two pictures and I hope they help explain my predicament.

http://share.pho.to/5wBmm

http://share.pho.to/5wBwJ

Even though the one is completed, for the next soldier its like I'm doing the exact same prestige all over again.

Level 1

in reply to MiGhTyNiNjA

You are on your 5th guy from your pics. It makes sense. When you first start off the game, you go to level 60 with squad member #1 and after you max out level 60, guy #1 now shows up as level 60 1st prestige

If you start guy #2, then you will then go back to level 1 but you will have the first prestige emblem. Repeat a few times....

When you get to guy #10 you will go back to level 1 but you will have the ninth prestige emblem... only after you max out the last squad member you will be at 10th prestige.

From previous games, i.e. MW2, you will have to max out your player 11 times in order to complete 10th prestige. Even though you are on your 5th player, you have only maxed out a player 4 times, therefore you are only at 4th prestige, not 5th. Hope this helps and makes some sense.

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to MiGhTyNiNjA

Your soldiers will show prestige emblems in the following order -

1st - 0 prestige

2nd- 1st prestige

3rd - 2nd prestige

4th - 3rd prestige

5th - 4th prestige

6th - 5th prestige

7th - 6th prestige

8th - 7th prestige

9th - 8th prestige

10th - 9th prestige

Then you need to complete the final XP bar to change the emblem to 10th prestige.

Looking at the pictures you've provided you're on your 5th soldier which will show the 4th prestige emblem until you have completed all the levels again, hopefully putting in it a table form as I've done it should be a little clearer. If it's still not correct you may want to contact CS for help. Use this thread to help

Forum Moderators

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to MiGhTyNiNjA

Tracy and DocChoi should get the rewards for answering this one. The OP's question is correctly answered by them.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

Agreed

Level 31

Studios